Quests

Creates quests for players to go on to earn rewards, complete with a GUI menu

Total Downloads: 9,319 - First Release: May 31, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 53 likes
  1. Oooooh,now I get it )) thanks! just that the description says -"Delivery missions require multiple delivery vendors" but what it should say "Delivery missions require multiple delivery NPC vendors" )) also the Description is missing how to make BOT Kill Quest,someone posted here on how to do that,but then you have to scroll through every page to stumble upon that ))

2. post1 - Quests
    post2 - Quests
    post3 - Quests

3. yeah that's what I do,bot the problem here is that the Quest Kill Target will be "Objective" - "Murderer" and not "Objective Name" - "Boss" for ex. like I have a gang of bandits "Murderers" and a Boss "Murderer" so I want to put the Boss as Kill target,but then killing any other bandit would issue the reward.and changing one of then to a "scientist" is not an option cause they are just running around like headless chikens.plus if I want to make more "Bosses" with different prizes,this wont work.what to do what to do (((

4. Hey, I found a bug. I have numerous quests but we'll start with my gather quest. Its set up as such, Gather 20,000 lumber and gain 150 coins but when you collect 20,000+ wood, it still says pending 0%. Same goes for the heli quest I have, you shoot the heli down and you cant claim your reward because its still pending.

5. developer of this plugin, please hear my prayers! Do it so that the NPC will give quests to the players, each NPS will have a list of tasks that he will give in turn and for the reward you will need to come to him. this is so important for me because tomorrow will be introduced to the city of NPS and I want them to stand there and give out assignments to the players! I'm ready to give you all the money in the world for such a plug-in, please hear me!

6. How to use bot questions Vender? I have it just stands and does nothing, maybe I do something wrong?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525557293][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How to use bot questions Vender? I have it just stands and does nothing, maybe I do something wrong?

7. is there a way to add quests to the npcs? i though thats what npc vender was for

also not sure how to delievery missions i add 2 vendors and no options to make a quest for it

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2018
  8. Hello, I come to you because I have a malfunction on the craft part.
    we can realize the quest but we can not get the gain. Do you have an idea to solve this problem? Thank you in advance

9. Code:
    17:06 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChangeElement' on plugin 'Quests v2.2.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Quests.ListElement (.BasePlayer player, QuestType type, Int32 page) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Quests.cmdChangeElement (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Quests.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    17:06 [Info] [Logger] Tanki (76561197984580089) ran command: global.QUI_ChangeElement kill
    17:06 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChangeElement' on plugin 'Quests v2.2.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Quests.ListElement (.BasePlayer player, QuestType type, Int32 page) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Quests.cmdChangeElement (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Quests.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    17:06 [Info] [Logger] Tanki (76561197984580089) ran command: global.QUI_ChangeElement kill
    17:06 [Info] [Logger] Tanki (76561197984580089) ran command: global.QUI_ChangeElement personal
    17:07 [Info] [Logger] Tanki (76561197984580089) ran command: global.QUI_DestroyAll
    17:07 [Info] [Logger] Tanki (76561197984580089) ran command: q
    17:07 [Info] [Logger] Tanki (76561197984580089) ran command: global.QUI_ChangeElement creation
    17:07 [Info] [Logger] Tanki (76561197984580089) ran command: global.QUI_NewQuest kill
    17:07 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnBetterChat' on plugin 'Quests v2.2.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.Quests.QuestChat (.BasePlayer player, System.String[] arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Quests.OnBetterChat (System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 dict) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Hey Wulf, is there any plan to add scientists to the kill quests? Would really like to make some quests to kill scientists they are are not apart of the GUI for the quests.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This isn't my plugin.

12. u need edit it manualy

post 1 - Quests
    post 2 - Quests
    post 3 - Quests

13. Is it possible to hide the "x" and "y" positions on the panel viewed by the delivery quests players ?
    Thank You.
    edit : with NPC vendors, if x and y are changed to a wrong number in questvendor.json, the claiming by using the NPC works. But quests plugin stop working if changed to 0 or letters values.
    a false/true condition for the different info to display on delivery quests, could maybe add some gameplay ideas.
    Anyway, very nice plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2018
  14. Anyway To Make A Quest For Killing Scientists?

15. read my posts above Quests

16. Its To Kill Scientist And Earn Rp There Is No Option For That

17. can you explain how to assign a npc for quest?

looking npc with USE command:
    Code:
     /questnpc NAMENPC Quest => Unable to find a valid npc...
     /questnpc Quest NAMENPC => Unable to find a valid npc...
    quest and rewards can be actived or claimed only by using bot ( BUFFALO AND ALEXIA) placing in town.

Cheers,

edit: so, when i press use in front of npc, i get quest and shop but i dont found how be actived or claimed only by using bot placing in town. I can use /q and /s on all map...

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2018
  18. If you are admin, you will always have /q and /s working. Ask your players to confirm they cant use the chat commands but only npc.

19. @BuzZ_PHOQUE

I've remove admin and owner right for test and i 've access to /q and /s....