Quests

Creates quests for players to go on to earn rewards, complete with a GUI menu

Total Downloads: 9,319 - First Release: May 31, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 53 likes
  1. I'm just giving this plugin a try, I've made quests for looting scrap and gathering crude oil, neither seem to register when collecting from barrels/chests.

Does this track items gained from barrels? Is it looting or gathering? Any ideas?

2. on modded servers, how do you get the gatherrates to work with this plugin?

3. How to make a Bradley quest? also NPC bot or scientist quest?

4. I think it's safe to say that this plugin is unsupported, or barely supported. It's unfortunate because it seems to be awesome, just needs some TLC to be made current. The only things working as expected for me, are the kill quests.

5. Does anybody know what's the ShortName of Scientist Suit? for my Quest? :)

6. Hi, I really liked this plugin. It opens up great opportunities for its use. Thank you for your work! I have a question: how can I translate a list of items from the plugin into my language (Russian), I translated the file in the Land folder but can not figure out the list of all the items, they continue to remain in English such as wood stone .... Thanks!

7. Radiation suit of a scientist

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Quests with a new update entry:

9. @Wulf
    Could you fix the HuntRPG hook callings so it can have support again haha

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Quests with a new update entry:

11. Thanks very much!

12. Got some people on my server who have canceled the delivery quest but now it says they cant teleport cause they have a active delivery quest...which they dont.

13. Hi, how can I translate a list of items such as wood, stone metal automaton .... into another language?

14. did this plugin ever get fixed.
    Seems its made for vanilla only because make a quest and tell it u want 50000 wood and it wont work.
    It doesnt add up the wood correctly - its the same for ore or metal frags or anything with a high number

15. vanilla does not have plugins its why its named vanilla

16. vanilla dont have plugins ?? :)
    Im saying the plugin seems to only work for vanilla setting - try it and see.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2018
  17. Hi, I hope the developer did not abandon this plugin. If the developer is reading this, is it possible to do so that the task is given out and awarded the NPC reward so that the tasks are issued in a certain sequence? I want to make a separate city for the NPC where different characters will issue different tasks with a binding to a certain terrain.

18. So idk if there is a fix for it but on the gathering quests if the user throws the item from inventory before turning in quest and then turning in and picking back up it does not take the item from them and allows them to still turn in.

19. Hi,for some reason I don't have Delivery quests,all other 4 are working just fine.Help,anyone?

20. You need NPC's to have the quests delivered between.