Portals

Create portals allowing players to walk through to another location

Total Downloads: 3,736 - First Release: Jul 16, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 23, 2017

5/5, 17 likes
  1. When I use the portal i always end up under the map and drown in the water? Any suggestions on what I"m doing wrong?

2. you have to create an exit for the portal.

3. You should use the portal after you build both the entrance and exit of the same name, then they can be linked.

4. Hi all,

i love this Plugin but i miss the Effects can someone tell me how to bring back the Effects for the Portals.
    Thx a lot

5. hey laserhydra i have an animazing diea for this plugin if you coud make somethings called advanced portals where if you are partners with other server then walking in to an advancedportal coud like join a other server and now you wil say that wil be a problem making a triggering command that write client.connect 45.32.236.194:28048 my solution to this both servers has to have it + make a api system for this just like lustymap i wil be glad ofr an replay

6. That is not possible, you can not connect to another server while you are currently connected.

7. sure is it not possible to make a script that says discnnect, client.connect and whatever there must be a way or should be

8. Well there is none anybody of us knows about.

9. maybe in the future my idea came up from one of shadowfrags old concept limbo video about bridges

10. Question: when I type eg /portal entrance sphere it says I set the entrance then it teleports me under the map at a random location... So now after I set the location I have to leave the room and then go to location to set the exit

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2017
  11. You have to make a exit for the portal like /portal exit

12. YES.. I know.... You need to read the whole question!!!! You cant set the exit until you set the entrance and as soon as I do that it teleports me out of the map.. and when i check the Portal.json it has exit location set at 0.0.0 THATS BEFORE I CAN EVEN SET THE EXIT Location

13. If i remember the entrance and exit has to have a same name like portal entrane spawn, portal exit spawn

14. Now I have another issue ONLY admins can use it
    I have tried oxide.grant group default portals.use and oxide.grant user agos portals.use and other players but they cant use the portal Admins can players cant???

15. How to make a portal that it could be seen? Let's say the red sphere ???

16. Buid a. 1x2 Room. Go in type /portal entrance sphere then go to sphere. And type /portal exit. All done. Careful. I always end up under the map

17. I agree with this. The visual sphere of the portal no longer exists (since last month).
    Anyway to turn this back on?

I have a portal building in town with closets for all the landmarks. I paste it after every wipe. Not all maps have all landmarks. The way people knew if there was a portal setup was they could visually see the sphere. Now i'm putting lights above each working one so they'll know but sure would rather have the visual spheres back.

18. Can we have a feature so the portals exit is a custom spawnpoint? We change our exit portals on every wipe to be where our custom spawn point shops are. but the entrance remains the same because its a building in the sky, would be nice not to have to do the portals and the spawnpoints every wipe and just the spawnpoints.

19. The spheres are actually still there, but they were made quite transparent, you can only see them if you are paying very close attention.
    I am looking into fixing that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501090532][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That is a quite specific request. Though I could add API functions so you could have a third plugin handle the resetting of the portal exit each wipe.

20. Portals don't seem to be working after this update