Portals

Create portals allowing players to walk through to another location

Total Downloads: 3,736 - First Release: Jul 16, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 23, 2017

5/5, 17 likes
  1. LaserHydra submitted a new resource:

Portals - Create portals and feel like in Star Trek

Read more about this resource...

2. WOW! can't wait! i thought of some, but what could be some uses? help me think of application

3. I hope you will like it and find some good ideas to do with this!
    - Laser

4. nice one dude u think u could make it so it has something that shows u where the portal is like a arrow type thing or something like that would be cool
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437011442][/DOUBLEPOST]it seems like once u go thru it , the portal stops working

5. Are you sure that you waited for the timer to go through? The standard is set to 10. So it only teleports people every 10 seconds

6. i think their reversed atm lol the exit is working as entrance

7. no, they work in both ways unless you turn "OneWay" in the config to "true"

8. yeah got it dude thanks seems to be working good its fun

9. No problem! :)

10. but yeah would be cool if u could do something we could turn on that shows where the portal entrance is

11. yeah, ofc. Its planned

12. It's doing something strange and interfering with spectating somehow. I was spectating and every time I hit the space bar to go to another person it's said I went through the portal or something to that effect

13. Ohhkay? I will block those Portals for sleepers and spectaters next update. Propably in the next hours.

14. i gave myself permission and i get the User 'RODE' granted permission: portals.admin, but still tells me you have no permission to use this command. i logged out of server and back in and still doesn't work. other plugins work

15. try it with your steamid instead of your name

16. This looks interesting. so I am clear, I have some questions:

1. once I set them up (as admin) anyone can use them correct?
    2. can I have more then 1? for example I have to have 10 spots around the map that all go to one (1) location (my city I Am building)? basically I would like multiple ENTRIES and 1 shared EXIT (One way).

3. I plan on using Zonemanager around the portal entrance to make it no PVP, etc. do you see any problems?

17. 1. Everyone can use it yes. I will add permissions soon.
    2. You can simply multiple portals like shown in the overview and change all exits to the same coordinates
    3. No, I see no reason for any problems

18. Be careful using nopvp with zone manager because although people in the zone are protected they can still shoot out of it and kill people outside the zone. Players figure that out quick and abuse it

19. How can you delete them?

20. having problems with permissions.

I am the server admin and I am in the Oxide Admins group.

I tried "oxide.usergroup add Quicken portals.admin" this won't work. do I need to use my steamID?