Popup Notifications

Popup notifications that can be created by admins and other plugins

Total Downloads: 9,350 - First Release: Jul 22, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 18, 2018

5/5, 30 likes
  1. k1lly0u updated Popup Notifications with a new update entry:

2. this broke my whole server

3. Is it possible to insert whole sentences there? Empty button is not recognized by me

4. anyway to set this up so when a player connects to the server it will show some lines such as welcome to the server, please read all rules ectra and then dissapears after say 20 seconds like a weclome message

5. Not directly with this but you can get a certain plugin that will use this to do exactly this... I can't put the link to it here but the plugin in question is called Tipster - search google for it ;)

6. For those that want a black background you will need to open up Oxide/Plugins/PopupNotifications.cs and go to line 288:

Code:
    var element = CreatePopupMessage(name, $"0.5 0.5 0.5 {config.Transparency}", message, slot, $"{anchorMin.x} {anchorMin.y}", $"{anchorMax.x} {anchorMax.y}");

Change to:

Code:
    var element = CreatePopupMessage(name, $"0.0 0.0 0.0 {config.Transparency}", message, slot, $"{anchorMin.x} {anchorMin.y}", $"{anchorMax.x} {anchorMax.y}");

:D

7. Thx for this plugin :)

8. I was just wondering would anyone know how I could get the pop-up to show in this area instead of the top right:

Inked20170926100834_1_LI.jpg

9. Code:
    (16:30:42) | Failed to call hook 'CloseCommand' on plugin 'PopupNotifications v0.1.3' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (16:30:43) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,System.String].get_Item (Int32 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PopupNotifications+Notifier.DestroyNotification (Int32 slot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PopupNotifications.CloseCommand (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PopupNotifications.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Getting this error when closing the popup manually.

10. Is there an update for the console commands?

popupmsg.toplayer and popupmsg.global aren't working for me

11. this is better

{
    "FadeTime": 1.0,
    "Height": 0.1,
    "MaxShownMessages": 2,
    "PositionX": 0.4,
    "PositionY": 0.89,
    "ScrollDown": true,
    "ShowDuration": 20.0,
    "Spacing": 0.01,
    "Transparency": 0.7,
    "Width": 0.20
    }

12. How did you solve it? i also want to place my notification like yours an display our deathnotes in it.
    Greetings - Grüße gehn raus!
    Smitty

13. my post is not for you -.-

14. Code:
    {
      "MaxShownMessages": 1,
      "PositionX": 0.146,
      "PositionY": 0.05,
      "ScrollDown": false,
      "ShowDuration": 8.0,
      "Transparency": 0.3,
      "Width": 0.19
    }
    then in deathnotes:
    "Write to Chat": false,
    "Use Popup Notifications": true,

15. thanks PryMary

sy blindfooling xD

16. this show on me server:

{
    "MaxShownMessages": 2,
    "PositionX": 0.4,
    "PositionY": 0.89,
    "ScrollDown": true,
    "ShowDuration": 20.0,
    "Transparency": 0.7,
    "Width": 0.20
    }

than make on your deathnote.json
    "Title": "Kill",

its show better ;-)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2018
  17. aye mines nicely situated in my infopanel so am happy where it is ;)

18. can i hide the "X"?

*Edit Posted to soon, found how in the plugin itself! cheers for an awesome plugin

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2018
  19. I would like to have it there aswell, any chance you could help me out? Im using your setup for the infopanel aswell :p