Popup Notifications

Popup notifications that can be created by admins and other plugins

Total Downloads: 9,350 - First Release: Jul 22, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 18, 2018

5/5, 30 likes
  1. Hi, I want to make a notification window transparent and add shadow to the text, how it to implement ?

2. Could you add support to various plugins? Including Easyvote, kill streak, clans, etc.

3. This is simply an API, if you want support for those plugins, post in their threads. ;)

4. Ohh, ok. Thanks!

5. @k1lly0u Can Player Name be changed to also support SteamID64? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2017
  6. also is there a way to add a background to this popup please

7. Hi, how to make after the disappearance of 1 message in its place rose 2, and so on, thank you

Attached Files:

• 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      2.9 MB
      Views:
  8. Hi,
    Error while compiling PopupNotifications.cs(122,22): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `isAdmin' and no extension method `isAdmin' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Popup Notifications with a new update entry:

10. It works good but i can't use space. My all words must be like this "WelcomeMyServer"

Edit: Solved. Sorry my stupid eyes. It must be between " "

11. Guys can this plugin not work on permisions?

cuz i prefer to give my admin and moderators Server Groups instead of giving them owner & Mod ID

12. Good Plugin

13. Error while compiling: PopupNotifications.cs(171,70): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer' does not contain a definition for `isConnected' and no extension method `isConnected' of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

FIX?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Popup Notifications with a new update entry:

15. just after fixing this one myself

16. How to add black panel color?
    In the list of this color there is no.

17. Can I use hyperlinks?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not ones that are clickable, Rust doesn't have any way to handle those.

19. Could you please add permissions to this plugin? I want my admins to be able to use this while they are not in "staffmode" using the staffmode plugin but since it's hardcoded, my admins have to go into admin mode to be able to use this. It defeats the purpose of anonymous admins.