Player Challenges

Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,608 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. Thanks man!

2. Heya, boss! In a server that has zombies and scientists active, the player challenge leaderboard turns HUGE, making an entry for ever murderer and scientist. Is there a way to omit them, or perhaps set it up so that anyone with a value of zero for any given player challenge is omitted from the leaderboard?

3. I thought it already did this. Are you us8ng a plugin to spawn the extra murderers and scientists? I don't see this issue on my server and we use Botspawn.

4. No plugin; just the server.cfg to enable Halloween, and then the population is adjusted upward. If botspawn is already truncating their entries from the table, I might have to try that. Thanks for the tip, I'll let you know if that works!

5. can you block c4 and something for longest pvp and longest pve kill.
    player do c4 on other player and tp away...

6. do this "Ignore explosive kill distance": false, to true

7. You sexy person!!! Thank you!!!!

8. Hey k1lly0u not sure if you are still planning to add features to this plugin, but if you are I had an idea.
    Since players can sometimes get multiple Titles it would be nice to see an option (GUI/Command) that would allow users to specify which Title(s) they would like enabled.

9. Hey.
    My first tag in the chat is always PLAYER like [Player] [Hunter] [Deadshot].
    Why? Can I make this disappear? I mean its clear I'm a player.