Player Challenges

Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,608 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. It is what I said for you to do above

2. Yeah duh. I'm replying that it worked...

3. Respect others and you will get respect back

4. hi, i use the player tracks as zombie track for our pve server just rename something ex. Longest PVP kill to Longest Zombie kill.
    if u set in the config track npc to true so this plugin tracks all murderers kill as player kill and u say u use pve so u can not kill Players so it Tracks just your murderers kill

5. You may want to consider yourself more. You were far too concerned with being praised for providing a correct answer that you instantly believed I didn't read your post. To me that's disrespectful and self-centered.

Regardless, thanks for the help sir.

6. Could u please add "Top Helicopter Killer" "Top Tank Killer" "Top Airdrop Looter" ? If it is possible?

7. Hello, any chance in getting an update to support the official scientists as pve kills? Or better yet, an NPC section to track them under, and leave pve as animals.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2018
  8. Didnt this update instantly if someone overtook the top spot? Now every hour it spams chat. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2018
  9. would there be a way to add Murderers or Zombies from Botspawn to be counted on Longest PVE kill ?

10. There is a configuration setting about updating hourly, or instantly, just change it.

11. Please make it so players can select which titles to display, if they have multiple that outnumber the setting of how many can be displayed

12. Hi. Can you add statistics for destruction: bradley, heli? :) eg. destroyer (tank) / defender (heli)

13. 123456

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2018
  14. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.31' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner plan, UnityEngine.GameObject go) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Is popping out sometimes for some reason?

15. Thrown flares count towards explosives thrown. Plugin needs a ""Ignore flares thrown (Explosives thrown)": true.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1523600987][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes I agree as many others do, that would be very nice If that could be implemented.

16. (22:11:19) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.31' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner plan, UnityEngine.GameObject go) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. @k1lly0u It appears some players are using an exploit to get the longest kills. They are using explosives like a C4, then teleporting somewhere. Once they teleport and get the kill, it gives them the distance. Today someone had a 2500m kill.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

18. They are also repairing boats indefinitely to gain the most repairs I believe

19. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.31' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner plan, UnityEngine.GameObject go) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    looks like your gonna be busy today KILL?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1524570507][/DOUBLEPOST]maybe if you stop making new plugins and focus on some of the plugins you already have or maintain? I know i have donated enough..........what else can we do to help?

20. To this, i got only one note to keep in mind: K1ll did take it over (from Smoosher; for free) to keep it maintained for anyone, also for you ;)
    Otherwise it would have been for sure already abandoned!