Player Challenges

Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,608 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. when you get a chance
    the new flares count as explosives.

cheers

2. i use this plugin on a private server with my friends and everybody but me is on the leaderboard and i'm the only admin so i assume that's thje cause and how can i fix it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515084196][/DOUBLEPOST]i use this plugin on a private server with my friends and everybody but me is on the leaderboard and i'm the only admin so i assume that's thje cause and how can i fix it

3. in the config there is an option to not count admin towards the stats.
    Change it

4. just wanted to say to the dev, the reward oxide group change is awesome. definitely more people should use it. on my server i'm setting up a bunch of rewards and custom code for various perks. love it!

5. what is the permission to use /pc_wipe

6. The tagging isnt working for anyone else since Thursdays update right? Its tracking but not displaying any tags or announcing leader changes.

7. works here

8. I just found out that grenades 'dropped', as opposed to thrown, do not count under the "explosives thrown".

9. Does this plugin have a conflict with "Clans"? and tagging? It seems that whomever has a clan tag will NOT receive a tag from any challenges.

10. Any help?

(15:52:28) | [Better Chat] Error when trying to get third-party title from plugin 'Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges'
    System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+Challenges,Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+ConfigData+ChallengeInfo].get_Item (Challenges key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.<GetPlayerTitles>m__4 (KeyValuePair`2 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.SortSequenceContext`2[System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+Challenges,Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+LeaderData],System.Int32].Initialize (System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[] elements) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.QuickSort`1[System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+Challenges,Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+LeaderData]].PerformSort () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.QuickSort`1+<Sort>c__Iterator21[System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+Challenges,Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+LeaderData]].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+Challenges,Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+LeaderData]].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+Challenges,Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+LeaderData]]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateReverseIterator>c__IteratorF`1[System.Collections.Generic.KeyValuePair`2[Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+Challenges,Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+LeaderData]].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.GetPlayerTitles (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BetterChat+ChatGroup.FormatMessage (IPlayer player, System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (15:52:28) | [Better Chat] ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ✵ [Admin] MYNAME: s
    (15:52:28) | {
    "Message": "∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ✵ [Admin] MYNAME: s",
    "UserId": MYSTEAMID,
    "Username": "MYNAME",
    "Color": null,
    "Time": 1515628347
    }

11. I've just added this plugin, and am experiencing the same error as ☣Catastrophic☣. Been messing with the better chat data file, but nothing seems to work. I looked through many pages of this forum, but does anyone have a sample BetterChat data json with corresponding PlayerChallenges config?

12. My Tags havnt been working either since forced wipe update. The stats still track fine though other than clothing, arrow kills, weapon crafting have not worked forever like usual.

13. Can anyone advise me on what file the information is stored?

I had someone who hacked and got a long distance kill. I'd like to remove them from the board.

Thanks in advance.

14. unload plugin, navigate to oxide/data/challenge_data.json open it, search his SteamID and remove/edit it, save and reload plugin

15. Thanks! I was looking for player_challenge*!

16. Code:
    (20:33:06) | Failed to call hook 'OnCollectiblePickup' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.31' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+Challenges,Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges+ConfigData+ChallengeInfo].get_Item (Challenges key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnCollectiblePickup (.Item item, .BasePlayer player, .CollectibleEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (20:33:06) | Failed to call hook 'OnCollectiblePickup' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.31' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.OnCollectiblePickup (.Item item, .BasePlayer player, .CollectibleEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. is this a bug?

18. I solved this issue by deleting all my config files and starting over. Not sure what I did differently but the mod is working and the players love it. Thanks!

19. hello, @k1lly0u is it possible to add most Balance ( Economics ) to the challenges
    and is it possible track a player how much/long he/she is walking and add this to the challenges too?

20. hi i use the newest version
    but some players are oin the 1st place dont have a tag in the name...

is there any way to fix ?