Player Challenges

Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,608 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. from the last some version the playerchallenges plugin dont show the tags in front of the player names.
    i dont use betterchat i use custom plugin.
    but i dont know if its problem from playerchallenge or my custom plugin.

2. Tags can only be displayed with BetterChat, this does not handle tags in names. Unless your custom plugin is titled BetterChat and has the same API then I dont see how it would ever work

3. @k1lly0u Hey, could you add an option to show player kills and deaths instead only kills?

4. Theres a bug, if you disable the challenge PVEKillDistance (for example) and you have enabled the option "Broadcast new challenge leaders to chat", it broadcast if someone is 1st when it shouldn't

5. Does anyone else see NPC Hunter Challenge in their leaderboards? I am not.

6. Any chance you could add an option to only allow a player to use 1 title at a time. They could use a command to choose which of their 'owned' titles to use.

7. upload_2018-5-11_18-43-25.png

any way to solve this? happens with players who have strange names

8. is there any way to cfg how much of each thing, triggers the award? i looked briefly in the code but didn't see smh :D

9. Hello, I have a problem with automatically assigning rank and displaying who is on top. I have it attached in cfg.

Code:
    "Options": {
        "Ignore kills against sleeping players (Players killed)": true,
        "Ignore explosive kill distance": false,
        "Kills against NPC players are counted seperate to player kills": true,
        "NPC kill distance counts as PVE distance": true,
        "Show challenge leader title tags (Requires BetterChat)": true,
        "Ignore all statistics recorded by admins": false,
        "Ignore kills for event players (Players killed)": true,
        "Ignore supply signals thrown (Explosives thrown)": false,
        "Ignore survey charges thrown (Explosives thrown)": false,
        "Ignore flares thrown (Explosives thrown)": true,
        "Broadcast new challenge leaders to chat": true,
        "Update leaders on a timer (Recommended)": true,
        "Create and use Oxide groups for each challenge type": false,
        "Update timer (hours)": 1,
        "Maximum tags to display (Requires BetterChat)": 1,
        "Format of tags displayed (Requires BetterChat)": "| {TAG} |"
    In general, nothing happens after an hour.
    I have to do everything manually with the command o.reload PlayerChallenges

10. With this setting:
    "Maximum tags to display (Requires BetterChat)": 1,

Will a hardcore player still be able to grab all the titles, leaving no ranks for other players?

If so, suggestion:
    When a title is not in use by the higher ranking player, the player below takes it.

11. Is it possible to have a different color for each title?

12. NPC kills seem to be added into PlayerKills. not the NPCKills category.

13. very nice plugin
    does anyone know how i can get player deaths and player playtime on this the stats page ???

14. I used to have Better oxide groups to true and had all my titles colors were different but now its not working for some reason..

15. After this update isn't showing more than 14 kills, and seems it stops record

16. @k1lly0u I see there is challenge for NPC kills, but when I do /pc I don't see it. Is there an issue or is it something I'm missing. I see all others.

"NPCKills": {
    "Title for name tag": "BotHunter",
    "Enable this challenge": true,
    "Position in the UI leaderboard": 21,
    "Title priority": 22
    },

17. Hey, so, I'm having an issue. BotHunter isn't appearing on the challenges list when I do /pc in game. I didn't mess with any of the priority or positions for each title. Help?

18. So I'm not the great Killyou, man I love that guy ;-), but I do have a solution for anyone who is missing the NPCKills challenge where you have set NPCKillSeperate as true. There seems to be a small logic bug in the code:

Under the function "private void OnServerInitialized()" look for the following:

Code:
    if (configData.Options.NPCKillSeperate)
                    configData.ChallengeSettings[Challenges.NPCKills].Enabled = false;
    and change it to:

Code:
    if (!configData.Options.NPCKillSeperate)
                    configData.ChallengeSettings[Challenges.NPCKills].Enabled = false;
    Notice the bang in front of the configData. This should be the correct logic from what I can tell. Maybe it will be included in the next patch. Cheers all.

19. Can I ignore statistics from admin but not from moderators?

20. You would need to modify the code. Off the top of my head you could try doing a find for all player.IsAdmin and replace with player.net.connection.authLevel > 1
    Then on line 540 remove the

ServerUsers.Get(playerId)?.group == ServerUsers.UserGroup.Moderator ||

from the if statement in the private void AddPoints(ulong playerId, Challenges type, int amount) function.