1. Oh Oxide for ARK. Damn this would be awesome!

2. Soon? We are waiting Oxide for ARK!

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not a small task, but we're working as able.

4. Well, I look forward to. For ARK there are ~no mods... :(

5. Good to know, any progress yet?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not lately, it's mainly been me around and I'm not the one that does most of the work on it. @thomasfn has been the primary dev on it so far, but hopefully the others team members (@bawNg, @Nogrod, @Mughisi) will be able to help when they have more time.

7. raz

raz

ARK SE POKEMON CATCH ALL ^^ omg this game is so bad, don't work on it's not necessary.

8. Any progress made yet?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not since last posting, currently no C++ guys available to work on it.

10. Is it hard to develop? I have some c++ from school maybe I can help with it. I have good experiance with ARK.
    Contact with me on steam if intrested: Steam Community :: Prefix

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've never really used C++, but some of the other team members have, just a matter of time.

12. Wulf, nice work, next week i donate this project.. oxide is best :)

13. Any news? :(

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing recent, still need C++ devs to contribute to it.

15. Any news? Ark is in dire need of a live map plugin like the one for rust.

16. They said that they lack of developers.

17. I'm no developer but just out of curiosity, can something be written in C# and then somehow translated to C++? I'm assuming that would need a C++ dev as well but just thought id toss out an idea, also if you guys need the stripped down C++ code, I'm decompiling it right now hoping the binary actually gives me something that can be worked with. I'd love to see this game and other UE4 games get Oxide support so please tell us folks in the community if there is anything we can do to help Oxide move further!

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Essentially we'd need someone familiar with C# and C++. What we're making is a C# to C++ bridge that connects Oxide with C++ games.

19. Oh that sounds like it could be very beneficial once it's made, I'm assuming it may be possible to apply it to other games as well or would it be limited to just one game?