1. i know its shitty now .... but is there any plans for this game and oxide in the future????

2. As we've said, there are technical issues and it depends on someone with the expertise and time to make it happen.

3. I hate to be the guy that everyone says we already answered that question! but is there any progress or any idea if there would be plugins for ark? I would donate my but off to see this happen and if not does anyone know where I can get plugins for ark?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not going to happen overnight. It's an entirely different engine, and entirely different programming language. It's not easy like the rest of the games we support, and it may even result in a whole different project being formed.

5. @Wulf how do we send you games? I see in your signature of recent posts you have a list of games. I would like to contribute some of them but I don't know how to get them to you.

6. Hi Wulf! We'd love to support any Oxide type development for Ark. If you need any test servers at all, give us a shout! (@uHostPro)
    And no, straight off the bat, we're not looking for exclusivity, we don't want to block any content publishing. We just love Oxide and
    want to help with the development!

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've updated my signature, but no guarantees! Ideally we'd like to see how feasible Unreal/C++ support is before investing too much in it. We may see about using existing copies of games we own first before we start on ARK. Once (if) initial support is added for the Unreal Engine, we can go from there.

8. GOt ARK up and running on linux using same method I did for rust.
    going to assume oxide will run the same when (if) you support it.
    Looking forward to it.

9. Frame rate is very low in vanilla I would hate to see what it would be like with oxide and a few plugins

10. SO looking more at ARK seems they used the unreal and a demo of shootergame with a bunch assets they purchased for 19.99$ each a dozen or so..
    they also bypassing the liscensing making more then $3k they must pay unreal $ yadayada so they left the source code of the game with the installation..
    just for kicks I loaded up the source and made some changes..
    UpperKing you know anything about the server config for ARK like how to set the servername?

11. Had talked with the Devs and they said they'd have a chat with you guys about getting you some copies. Had sent an email to the [email protected] -- did they ever come through or do I need to bother them again?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nada yet.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435441403,1435242452][/DOUBLEPOST]The ARK developers as well as @seanterris were kind enough to pass along some keys to us, so hopefully we'll have something working soon!

13. Looking forward to this :) Let me know if/ when you are working on it, Will send some money your way to help the process

14. I might also donate at least a couple beers to the cause :).

15. Yeah, sent the plugin loader over to Wulf not long ago. Only thing is, it looks pretty bare minimal, and it sounds like they don't really intend to expand it very much in the future.
    Hopefully we'll see an oxide for ARK in the future. Know having everything for it open source really helps, just a matter of them crossing a few barriers.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We're actually been talking to them. I'm not sure how far they plan to go, but they didn't seem to have any immediate plans, but they may eventually.

17. I so badly wanna just throw money at you guys to see this happen lol it's so difficult managing an ark server without plugins :(

18. Also following this now. Need to create a plugin for ark asap.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We've been making progress thanks to @thomasfn!

pasted_image_at_2015_07_09_09_46_pm.png