1. -uK

-uK

2. mods coming out left and right in the workshop ..... only crappy thing about that is you can only install one on a server :/ can't wait for oxide for multiple plugins XD where can I donate?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

4. Sadly was only able to throw in $5 myself right now, pretty broke right now :(. Will see about doing a donation 'special' on my ark server to try and raise some funds for you tonight!
    Had one person donate $5 so far :).

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
  5. Can't wait to write plugins for a game I actually still play.
    Threw $50 your way @thomasfn

6. It is possible to add ARK SE plugin ??!!
    thx

7. thank you for the information

8. well I donated 25 will do more next week it's under the name knivez483 .... how much do you think we need to bring in to get this working?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Every little bit helps, but it still comes down to the amount of time that @thomasfn has available as he is the one working on it.

10. Oh good to hear work on this has started. Was just about to create a thread. Donated a measly $5 for now.
    Fingers crossed it's not too far out from completion. Would love to see a live map for Ark. The current in-game map is barely usable as it is.

11. eh mods are so messy on ark it sucks .... downtime after downtime trying to figure out what happened any word on the progress for ark?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing recently, @thomasfn is currently the only one working on it, but he's been away for a bit.

The code is posted now, so hopefully we'll get some more devs involved. https://github.com/OxideMod/OxideNative

13. any chance there is an oxide for ARK?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Merged thread. In the future, please search before posting a new request/thread. You'll find your answer above. :)

15. Looking forward to this. so if I donate that means I have to take away from Wulf :)

PS: Anyone recommend a good host for ARK? I am in Central US (Texas) and Gameservers.com wants like $30/month for an ARK server!

16. Any update :)

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Still chugging! Hopefully making some progress at getting the base going.

18. We are waiting Oxide for ARK!