1. put it like this
    +oxide.directory "server/{server.identity}/oxide"
    dont change it just copy and paste the above

2. Hi Resistance,

Thanks for your quick reply.

My server is on Community again :(

Fixed: My friend (who create the script to launch the server) had an auto-update, so when i launch the script, the auto-update delete Oxide automatically...

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2017
  3. admin why your sever keep DC in 10min can you fix it.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We do not run any servers, this is the project site for the Oxide mod.

5. hi wulf , so if i go to edit moded=false and upload plugin like removeaaa and vanish , and my server listed under Community so this is ok ?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think Facepunch would approve of RemoveAAA as "vanilla", but those would be the steps.

7. +oxide.directory "server/%_ident%/oxide" doesn't work anymore with Rustide script :/

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Nothing has changed with Oxide, sounds like an issue with that script so I'd suggest using its support thread.

9. Are you sure ? All others parameters work (port.. rcon psw..) .. exept this one from oxide who have work since longtime on every wipe :/

.\RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.hostname %_hostname% +server.port %_port% +server.identity %_ident% +server.maxplayers %_players% +rcon.port %_rport% +rcon.password %_rcon% +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +server.saveinterval 900 +server.level %_level% +server.seed %_seed% +server.url %_serverurl% +server.headerimage %_serverimg% +server.description %_serverdesc% +server.globalchat true +server.worldsize %_worldsize% +oxide.directory "server/%_ident%/oxide" +cfg "server\%_ident%\cfg\server.cfg" -autoupdate

10. autoupdate is not needed if you want i can fix it for you just upload your bat file

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, the script is setting that path, not Oxide. The default path isn’t even what you are still getting. Nothing has changed in Oxide remotely related to Rust, config files, or plugins for that matter.

12. I have replaced %_ident% directly by his value RUST (the name of the directory) and that work now...
    I do not really understand why this variable is suddenly no longer supported with this synthax :/

For the script, you can look the original Rustide script.. I have the same problem with a clean install

13. So wheres the csharpcompiler.exe gone?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Same place it has been, except that Oxide downloads it when the server starts.

15. oxide rcon should be on true or false ?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That’s up to you. It is an option, but generally wouldn’t be needed for Rust. For other games that don’t already ave RCON, I’d enable it if you plan to use it.

17. oh sorry its for hurt world im have load of issues with oxide i need some help

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please create a new thread with details. This is an announcement thread, not a support thread.