NoEscape

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,035 - First Release: Oct 23, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 12, 2018

5/5, 33 likes
  1. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Thanks for the report maxaki, will look into this ASAP.

2. Anyone else unable to get this mod to block teleports? was working fine until I updated to the most recent version.

Here is my config file for reference.

Code:
    {
      "blockAll": true,
      "cacheMinutes": 1.0,
      "clanCheck": true,
      "clanShare": true,
      "combatBlock": true,
      "combatBlockNotify": true,
      "combatBlockNotifyMessage": "You are combat blocked for {time}",
      "combatDuration": 180.0,
      "combatMessage": "You may not teleport while a in combat ({time})",
      "combatOnHitPlayer": true,
      "combatOnTakeDamage": true,
      "damageTypes": [
        "Bullet",
        "Blunt",
        "Stab",
        "Slash",
        "Explosion"
      ],
      "friendCheck": true,
      "friendShare": true,
      "ownerBlock": true,
      "raidBlock": true,
      "raidBlockNotify": true,
      "raidBlockNotifyMessage": "You are raid blocked for {time}",
      "raidDistance": 100.0,
      "raidDuration": 300.0,
      "raiderBlock": true,
      "raiderClanShare": true,
      "raiderFriendShare": true,
      "raidMessage": "You may not teleport while a raid is happening nearby ({time})",
      "unblockOnDeath": true,
      "VERSION": "0.2.2"
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457382665][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    [Oxide] 12:29 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanTeleport' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.2.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 12:29 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,System.DateTime].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.GetRaidMessage (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.GetMessage (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.CanTeleport (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in 

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2016
  3. Calytic

Calytic updated NoEscape with a new update entry:

4. The plugin does not work properly! Once blocks, the second time does not block!

5. Doesn't seem to block the raider at all. Perhaps I'm testing its functionality improperly, but it doesn't seem to block anything during a raid, only the combat situations seem to trigger the effects. Its strange because being hit or hitting a player AFTER having hit a structure seems to trigger BOTH cooldowns at the same time instead of when the structure was initially hit.

EDIT: After testing with another one of my admins, it seems that raid blocker DOES work, but ONLY when it's someone ELSE causing the damage, and the timer does not start or refresh upon any damage inflicted by the player, only those who are clanshare or if blockall is set true. Here is my current config for reference:

Code:
    {
      "blockAll": true,
      "cacheMinutes": 1.0,
      "clanCheck": true,
      "clanShare": true,
      "combatBlock": true,
      "combatBlockNotify": true,
      "combatBlockNotifyMessage": "You are combat blocked for {time}",
      "combatDuration": 180.0,
      "combatMessage": "You may not teleport while a in combat ({time})",
      "combatOnHitPlayer": true,
      "combatOnTakeDamage": true,
      "damageTypes": [
        "Bullet",
        "Blunt",
        "Stab",
        "Slash",
        "Explosion"
      ],
      "friendCheck": false,
      "friendShare": false,
      "ownerBlock": true,
      "raidBlock": true,
      "raidBlockNotify": true,
      "raidBlockNotifyMessage": "You are raid blocked for {time}",
      "raidDistance": 100.0,
      "raidDuration": 300.0,
      "raiderBlock": true,
      "raiderClanShare": true,
      "raiderFriendShare": true,
      "raidMessage": "You may not teleport while a raid is happening nearby ({time})",
      "unblockOnDeath": true,
      "VERSION": "0.2.21"
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2016
  6. Calytic

Second time does block, it just resets the timer instead of spamming the message. Eventually it will be on a timer.

Testing this mod is difficult because of all the options.

As an admin, set "blockAll" to true. Then have somone else build a structure, then damage the structure with any kind of damage configured in damageTypes.

7. No. I have checked the work after 10 minutes and one hour. Does not work. Once it worked.

8. It works now. Thanks alot.

Some improvements could be made.
    -Option to make the one launching the rocket or c4 to get blocked aswell. (It doesn't do it now).
    -Option to disable the trade plugin
    -Option to disable the /bgrade plugin
    Have to disable Bgrade and trade because they rebuild their base or trade their items away while getting raided.
    Some guys wasted 60 rockets on one foundation while the defenders rebuilt it with bgrade.

9. I have tested it, and it seems to work for everyone around the player who is causing the raid damage, but not the player themselves. An example would be Player A and B are attempting a raid, and Player A hits a wall with a damage type specified by the plugin. Player B will get the raid block, but Player A will remain able to teleport. It would seem this is due to the "raidBlock" functionality not working properly if set true, since the raider isn't blocked, but other players are blocked. It seems that only the blockAll, combatBlock, and ownerBlock(along with clan/friend sharing) seem to work. As I use to keep players from running away with all the loot during a raid, its functionality is good, but I do like the idea of stopping raiders from fleeing during the raid as well. Hope the information helps, and any information you need I'll be happy to help provide. Otherwise, any advice on anything I'm doing wrong would be helpful as well.

10. Calytic

There are 2 settings "raidBlock" and "raiderBlock"

"raidBlock" enables/disables whether or not damaging structures causes command blocks.

"raiderBlock" enables/disables whether or not the players doing the damage get command blocked.

Note: "blockAll" is a very limited setting that negates ownerBlock, raiderBlock, clanShare, and friendShare. BlockAll will block everyone in the vicinity, raiders included. Keep in mind that if you're testing this as an admin, you won't be affected by NoEscape in the same way. I will double check the raiderBlock setting but last I checked it was in-fact working.

11. Calytic. It doesn't work that way.

Yea, we've tried without admin and the players on my server knows this and have reported it.

12. Calytic

These plugins will have to be modified by their authors. I cannot add NoEscape functionality unless they make some necessary changes.

13. I've also tested it as non-admin and it doesn't affect the one who causes the damage, no matter how you set the config, but everyone else WILL be affected. basically, a solo raider would be able to hit a wall and block everyone's teleports, then quickly teleport away, potentially being able to grief them by trapping them inside their base.

14. Calytic

Calytic updated NoEscape with a new update entry:

15. You think you could make this work with magic teleportation as well?

16. Calytic

It should already but I have not tested it.

17. Ok thanks I'll test it when I get off work

18. How to enable that mates of the baseowner who get raided can teleport to him? (friends, clanmates)
    Would be nice, if someone can prepare a config for me.

Raiders nearby get blocked as like all other outstanding people get blocked. The baseowner get blocked and cannot tp away. The raiders can get Support from mates/friends, which teleport to them. But from the raided base nobody can tp away. That is, what I'm looking for. To support his mates must be possible.

19. Calytic

That totally depends on whether or not Teleportation calls CanTeleport on /tpa. That cannot be changed by NoEscape.

20. An simple way to do that would be for the friends/clan mates to set a home inside the base.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457615607][/DOUBLEPOST]It still fails to block the original player to cause the damage. I tested with and without "blockAll" and it seems to make no difference.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016