NoEscape

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,035 - First Release: Oct 23, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 12, 2018

5/5, 33 likes
  1. Dear, Calytic.

What about this?
    I asked for the third time.

2. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

No, not out of the box.

It can block any command from a plugin with a custom oxide hook, such as canRemove, or CanTeleport. Code modifications to this mod and others are required to block any commands other than those provided already.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456904006][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes that is technically possible, still working out the bugs with core functionality so not high on the priority list. I've already added it to the TODO list, thanks for your feedback.

3. What exactly do you mean when you say permissions are required? Does this mean I have to give all players permissions for the plugin to function how its meant to?

4. Calytic

grant group player noescape.tpblock
    grant group player noescape.removeblock
    etc

5. So right now would it work if i loaded it? I have my custom tp/home plugin ..if not what would i have to do to make it work?

6. Calytic

You have to patch your custom plugin to use CanTeleport like m-Teleportation does.

7. Understood.

8. So, if i'm understanding correctly, the group "player" is just a default group that includes all present and future players?

9. Hello calytic, i have configured your plugin, but it seems to doesnt work to me, can you give me some advice maybe? i have tested blockall and many configs, but i cant get atleast the message "tp blocked....etc"
    thanks in advance :D

10. Yes.. same here. Does not work. It works for combat but not for prevent people using teleport/home when a building of it get raided.

11. Yes, does not work after last update

12. Calytic

Thanks for the reports guys, please let me know what configuration you currently have.

13. i have this one, sorry for big copy&paste
    {
    "blockAll": false
    "clanCheck": false,
    "clanShare": false,
    "combatBlock": false,
    "combatDuration": 180.0,
    "combatMessage": "You may not teleport while a in combat ({time})",
    "combatOnHitPlayer": false,
    "combatOnTakeDamage": false,
    "damageTypes": [
    "Bullet",
    "Blunt",
    "Stab",
    "Slash",
    "Explosion"
    ],
    "friendCheck": true,
    "friendShare": true,
    "ownerBlock": true,
    "raidBlock": false,
    "raidDistance": 50.0,
    "raidDuration": 300.0,
    "raiderBlock": false,
    "raiderClanShare": false,
    "raiderFriendShare": false,
    "raidMessage": "You may not teleport while a raid is happening nearby ({time})",
    "unblockOnDeath": false,
    "VERSION": "0.2.1"
    }

14. Standard Config, did not edit something.

15. So is it not working at the most recent version? If so, I'll wait to update until its patched :D Love the plugin, thanks for all the hard work.

16. Anyone able to block trading via Player Trade | Oxide when no escape is active?

Player Trade addon does not seem to be managed - but functionality would be awesome to add if anyone has the knowledge.

17. Calytic

Ask emu, Trade would have to be modified.

18. Calytic

Calytic updated NoEscape with a new update entry:

19. I get some weird error. Might be my version of m-Teleportation but not quiet
    sure.

[03/07/2016 19:32:42] [Oxide] 19:32 [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,System.DateTime].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.GetRaidMessage (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.GetMessage (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.CanTeleport (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

and

[03/07/2016 19:36:04] [Oxide] 19:36 [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanTeleport' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.2.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

20. Also, need to add message when TP was unblocked, and as I said need to check if structure was attack by my friend/teammate.