NoEscape

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,035 - First Release: Oct 23, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 12, 2018

5/5, 33 likes
  1. i have found a bug on this plugin please fix this fast.

if im raidblocked, and do disconnect / reconnect , then RaidBlock show 5min stucked and i can build and tp everything i want

settings for this test:

"UnblockWhen": {
    "death": false,
    "respawn": false,
    "wakeup": false

i try this with zonemanager
    "Zone": {
    "enabled": true,
    "enter": true,
    "leave": true

2. new test for my last post

RaidBlock stuck only on reconnect the server when i use ZoneManager and set Zone true
    can you fix this ?

3. Can we do something for demolish please?
    I haven't remove on my server, I have this:
    Hammer Time

4. i raid with explosive ammo and dont get raidblock
    2nd bug for this plugin

my settings for test this bug:

"damageTypes": [
    "Bullet",
    "Blunt",
    "Stab",
    "Slash",
    "Explosion",
    "Heat"
    ],

BlockWho:
    "everyone": true,

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2018
  5. Same here... Raidblock will not be triggered if a wall is destroyed with explosive ammo!

6. yeah explosive ammo dont work

7. Hai, so i installed oxide + noescape. i have raid blocker, /tpr/kits /trade.
    But still can use /tpr if i have raid blocker time.

So i think i was doing something wrong

Do i need make default group ? its like if new player joins than he will be inside that group ?

Or what i must to do ?
    Sry my english language!

8. Raidblock will not be triggered if a wall is destroyed with explosive ammo!
    This really need a update.

9. fix please wood.ladder does not work in the raidblock, with this plugin Building Blocker , before everything worked
    "excludePrefabs": [
    "ladder.wooden"

10. Anyone have a solution for explosive ammo not initiating raid block yet?

11. I have NoEscape and RemoverTool on my server. They both have default configs, but when I am raid blocked or combat blocked I can still use /remove. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I can't seem to fix it even when I edit config files... RemoverTool block works via NoEscape right? I simply want players not to be able to use Remover Tool when they are combat/raid blocked.

...also the description says I need to use these permissions => noescape.raid.bgradeblock and noescape.combat.bgradeblock => but it says these permissions don't exist....

12. noescape.raid.removeblock and noescape.combat.removeblock
    Blocks remover tool (/remove)

13. Yes, but when I try to grant these permissions it says they don't exist.

14. As others have reported, there are a couple issues with this plugin:
    1. Explosive ammo no longer properly raidblocks players on some construction tier types (wood and stone). Problem is related to GetMajorityDamageType() and explosive ammo and the explosive damage type not doing the majority of the damage to the entity.

2. A player can potentially unraidblock themselves through an exploit by disconnecting and reconnecting to the server. The exploit works when a player is only raidblocked, then becomes combatblocked by being killed, disconnects & reconnects then respawns. The plugin only saves the last block.
    I implemented a fix for these issues for anyone else looking for a resolution on either of these problems, DM me.

15. Seems like i cant dm you? Can u send the fix to me please.