NoEscape

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,035 - First Release: Oct 23, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 12, 2018

5/5, 33 likes
  1. I get same error with default config :S

Ty,

2. Code:
    [Oxide] 6:03 PM [Info] NoEscape was compiled successfully in 1793ms
    [Oxide] 6:03 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin NoEscape v0.0.4 by Calytic @ cyclone.network
    [Oxide] 6:03 PM [Info] Loaded plugin NoEscape v0.0.51 by Calytic @ cyclone.network
    [Oxide] 6:03 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.0.51' (InvalidCastException: Value is not a convertible object: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String] to System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[System.Object, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]])
    [Oxide] 6:03 PM [Debug]   at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.GetConfig[List`1] (System.String name, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 defaultValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 6:03 PM [Info] [Devblog Announcer] Web Request failed.
    [Oxide] 6:03 PM [Info] [BetterLoot] BetterLoot: Refreshed 9 containers (0 destroyed)

Got this error after i updated the plugin

3. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated NoEscape with a new update entry:

4. Code:
    [Oxide] 7:03 PM [Info] NoEscape was compiled successfully in 2406ms
    [Oxide] 7:03 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin NoEscape v0.0.51 by Calytic @ cyclone.network
    [Oxide] 7:03 PM [Info] Loaded plugin NoEscape v0.0.52 by Calytic @ cyclone.network
    [Oxide] 7:03 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.0.52' (InvalidCastException: Value is not a convertible object: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String] to System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[System.Object, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]])
    [Oxide] 7:03 PM [Debug]   at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.GetConfig[List`1] (System.String name, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 defaultValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Plugin loaded but i got this error just thought you should know.

5. I also got above error with 0.0.52

6. Calytic

7. Calytic

8. England, what does clanCheck do, can you explain?

9. Calytic

The intended function is to prevent clan-mates from blocking your teleport (say perhaps by accident).

So if I am "[MyClan] Calytic" and I build a wall. Then "[MyClan] Bob" accidentally throws a survey charge and hits my wall. Before, this would block me from teleporting. Now, if the clanCheck option is set to "true", my teleport will not be blocked because we are in the same clan.

I added this to make this plugin slightly less annoying. =)

10. Is there any way to make TP unable for anyone within the activated radius of the base?
    I would like to see this mod encourage online raiding on servers where you can teleport.
    Only problem is that most people TP their loot out before raiders can reach it.
    As it is now, you would call for a friend / clan mate to tp to you, get your stuff and TP it away. See my point?

This is one of the most promising mods in my opinion, since it adresses one of the biggest issues in rust.
    Would be a real gamechanger! Keep up the good work!

11. Hey I get this error can u help me?

Ty,

Attached Files:

12. Calytic

[DOUBLEPOST=1452824159][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for the feedback, I will be exploring more options along these lines in the future.

13. Would it be possible to also disable the players that are raiding to teleport so... Say one team member dies he can't just hide behind a rock and let him teleport back to him.

14. Calytic

15. Calytic

16. this plugins seems great for Base Raiding but would it be possible as a future feature to add the possibility to prevent someone from teleporting when he has been damaged for the past 60 seconds for example or if someone has been doing any type of damage in a range it prevents tp. Just a suggestion let me know if it would be possible.

EDIT: Another suggestion would be to add some comments in the .json to know which types of damage is associated with which types of weapon.

17. Calytic

Teleportation already does that, I think this plugin will resist the temptation for scope creep and stick to base-related integrations (through EntityOwner). Feel free to mention your very good idea in the Teleportation support thread, perhaps making the already existing feature more customizable as you desire.

18. Yeah my bad teleportation probably doest that, was a bit tired when I posted that I guess. I'll check the code in depth if it's possible to adjust the timer, if not i'll suggest it. But still would be nice to add more info about which types of damage are associated with which types of weapon. ty for your answer :)

19. Calytic

20. error

ошибка

Attached Files:

• 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      96.8 KB
      Views: