1. I have serverowner all set up but when i do the bind l noclip command thing i get command not found anyone able to help please?

2. Make sure you have ownerid or moderatorid with authlevel of higher than 1. Then type hit f1 in the in-game console and type something like bind p noclip then hit p to fly.

3. done that still get command not found

4. What are you typing in the console exactly? Something is not going right, just need to find it.

5. bind "l" noclip

6. Do not use the "" type it directly as bind l noclip

7. lol thanks m8 appriaicte it

8. Give command not working for me. Iv looked everywhere. Im am owner id (through consle) iv tryied the item oxide id. Iv tried both inventory.give, give, g, giveme. Nothing is working

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This thread is about Rust's noclip, not give commands. I'd suggest making sure you are set as owner though, because it sounds like you aren't. See Admin and moderators in Rust | Oxide and follow EVERY step.

10. I am set as owner

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you can't use the basic Rust commands or the F1 menu, you are not set as owner; I'd suggest going through the steps again.

12. why cant i use noclip? nothing happends to me

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which steps did you take so far?

14. Nothing happends when i bind.
    do i need a plugin?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, the noclip is from Rust itself. When you bind noclip to a key, all you'd need to do is use that key, just make sure you are set as owner with Rust from ownerid.

16. im the server owner, is there a server setting i need to do. like allow or grant?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, you're either not actually set as owner or the bind was not setup properly.

18. i copy and paste the bind and copyed the ownerid
    so what is the problem? i got tons of problems cant even add plugins

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're either not set as owner, or you do not have the bind setup properly. I'd suggest following the steps here: Admin and moderators in Rust | Oxide and test other owner functions such as the F1 item list or owner-specific commands to verify that it is working.

If you are having other issues, please create a new thread.

20. how do i do this? @echo off
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.port 28015 +rcon.port 28016 +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +rcon.password "changeme"
    where do i write it