1. I am the server owner. You aren't making any sense to me Wulf. I am trying to resolve my problems and you say the same thing. I already wet the ownerid to me.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459177429][/DOUBLEPOST]
    gave*

Attached Files:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

RCON is not owner/auth level 2, neither is the Oxide permission system. See Admin and moderators in Rust | Oxide.

3. I pay $9 a month for this server. I can teleport people and myself. I have some plugins working on my server. Where do I go to find an Admin and moderator in Rust when I am the only one who runs it?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I linked a post above that tells you how to add yourself as an owner with Rust. This isn't something Oxide controls, so plugins and permissions working vs. being owner are entirely separate.

5. Where's the link at? I must be blind because I checked and haven't seen it.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. im a level 2 i did the ownerid thing but i still cant fly the "bind l noclip" isnt working ive tried everything and put serve.writecfg

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you test if other basic Rust admin functions are working? Example: F1 item giving, kicking, status, etc.

9. I use rusty admin tool for that

10. Where do you enter the bind command? Rcon or in game?
    What does it say if you enter
    Noclip true
    ?

11. I wrote "bind l no clip"" and after that wrote writecfg and it doesn't do anything
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463555727][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm doing through in game rust console btw

12. No clip
    or
    noclip
    ?
    What's about
    noclip true
    ?
    (And other commands like Wulf mentioned)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rusty is not admin in-game, that is RCON. You need to be admin/owner with Rust first, see Admin and moderators in Rust | Oxide.

14. I got everything set up now on my server, the only thing I have left is editing the description I used rusty admin tool to change it to "welcome" to test it out to see if it would work, and it did, then I went to change it to what I really wanted to put and now it won't change back anymore it keeps say, "server.description "welcome" and won't change can you help tell me how to revert it?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You should be editing it under server.cfg or your startup .bat.

16. where do i find the server.cfg file at

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

server/identity/cfg

You have to make it manually.

18. Is it possible to give flying power to VIP's without the ability to No clip? Thank you for your help.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2016
  19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, FauxClip in the plugins section.

20. Thank You.