1. righ Shift + L not working for meh D:

2. In the new update you need to bind the keys, press f1,type: bind "l" "noclip"

3. Oh Thanksss :D

4. Ok so it says im already added in ownerid but I cant fly or anything! I can just /give!!!!!!

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

When and where did you add the ownerid, and did you logout and back in? What plugin are you using for /give?

6. with the new oxide/rust update what is the shortcut to noclip without typing it in console? thanks in advance
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452810125][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks wulf for moving here. i got what i needed :D

7. I'm also with this problem! I can not fly! Please what is happening?

8. I added the ownerid in rusty never had an issue and I did relog

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you restart the server after you added it there? Did you use 'server.writecfg' to save it?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452811267][/DOUBLEPOST]
    See No clip shortcut not working | Oxide.

10. I also cant fly but everything else is working.

11. same cant fly or shift p for cam

12. how to unbind noclip from keys?

13. Did Rust remove the "Shift L" to fly or did buttons change I cant use it in my Server?

14. Answer up top^ console type "bind l noclip"

15. Yes, Garry removed all of the developer hotkeys, such as RSHIFT+L, RSHIFT+P, they are now console commands.

16. You can re bind hot keys

17. they removed the RIGHT SHIFT + P and RIGHT SHIFT + L commands from the game code however you can still use them by binding the keys yourself, in console in game type <bind p debugcamera> aswell as <bind l noclip> Without the <>. You will no longer have to press shift to use the debug / noclip hotkeys

18. has anyone run into the issue of Shift L not working and not being able to fly?

19. Press F1 and do "Bind "l" noclip"

20. great: bind l noclip did the trick