Magic Loot

Simple components multiplier & loot system

Total Downloads: 13,435 - First Release: Nov 13, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 2, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. To disable specific items from being added simply change the limit to 0 in /data/MagicLoot.json. Set the limits of each item in /data/MagicLoot.json

The default values are equal to the stack size setting. You need to config this.

Maybe the default config should be 1 to avoid issues that could arise.

2. Look the image.. i have this settings for road signs but dont working..

Attached Files:

• 123.jpg
      123.jpg
      File size:
      213.4 KB
      Views:
  3. If I want blueprints to multiply by 3. How do I do it?

4. Hello
    I am new to coding im trying to get 5 more skrap in the blue barrels only, but not the crates, im so noob..
    i cant find the List of loot container entities in my notepad++ to type false on the crate .cose it has multiply by 5
    is ther any kind soul that kan help me ?

5. (22:20:31) | Failed to call hook 'OnLootSpawn' on plugin 'MagicLoot v0.1.23' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(22:20:31) | at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.SpawnItem (.LootContainer container, Int32 itemsToSpawn) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.SpawnExtraVanillaLoot (.LootContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.RepopulateContainer (.LootContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.OnLootSpawn (.LootContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. we all gettign this - must need an update

7. Kunazai updated Magic Loot with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1509667513][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There was some new code added to the game for how loot is determined. The way the game chooses base loot stayed the same, but how it chooses an "extra item" is new. I'd like to add functionality to take advantage of this.

Also, as a note, the error was coming from the new crate because it doesn't have a loot definition to use for spawning extra loot, the basic crate ONLY uses the new loot code added to the game.

8. Good night, I updated the mod with new version, but for some reason when i upload mod to plugins folder it doesn't create a Config .json file in the configuration folder, so I cant configure anything. Any one experience this today ? Need help. Thanks

9. Strange issue, I tried replicating it just to double check. Works fine for me in all circumstances I tried. Make sure you refresh your folder page with your config files. If that isn't it, try oxide.reload MagicLoot

10. thanks Kunazai - will test this once i update my server again (was a bad update from FP) :)

11. I know what you mean, my players were foaming at the mouth lol.

12. updated and all is good now thanks again

13. I haven't seen any mention of syntax. What do you type in the console to change the multiplier. Please provide an example as I am a reverse engineer.

14. changes are made through the config, not commands. Though now that I think about it, some users may like a in game command for the easiest possible approach to simply change multipliers. I'll think on it. In the meantime, you need to change the config then reload the mod.

15. Thanks for the reply. I realized that after I posted and have changed the config file. It works great, thanks! And yes, I like your thoughts about in game commands.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2017
  16. Not sure if it was this plugin but i was using another mod and when u kill 5 players u get a free airdrop dropped to u.
    When it landed it had 20K Rockets in it :)
    But i use MagicLoot without altering any files for my loot tables so i ran about checking normal barrels and food boxes etc and im seeing Water catchers at 38k stacked
    Arrows at 55k stacked and the list goes on.
    A lot is at default rate so is weird this.

any idea why this is happening ?

17. You could read the thread before posting, limits are set by your stacksize. Edit the limits in /data/MagicLoot.json

18. I really want to be able to edit the loot table for the Airdrops. I'm thinking of enabling Better Loot besides Magic Loot and use Better Loot to change the loot for the aidrops. Does anyone know if this works or is there a better way?

19. OK, apparently BetterLoot overrules Magic Loot, cause it's not working.

is there a good way to change the loottables for the heli's and supply drops ?

20. HeliControl lets you change heli loot.
    FancyDrop lets you change supply drop loot.

Problem with both of these mods is it might give ya extra baggage you don't want.