Magic Loot

Simple components multiplier & loot system

Total Downloads: 13,435 - First Release: Nov 13, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 2, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. I don't think MagicLoot has a setting just for scrap, the multiplier apply to all items.

2. So if i wanted to set everything to drop say 20 of what ever spawns in the creat how would i do that

3. is there a way to add blue prints to barrels ect?

4. loot amounts aren't being calculated properly. i think for some reason it checks the bonus loot table and uses those as limits.
    test with some barrels and increase or decrease the vanilla multiplier. only thing that seems to change is the scrap amount. if i need to post my config, i can but i don't think it is necessary. give it a test.

5. I can't seem to get my config working the way i want it to.. I want to have 0 extra items in barrels, 0 or 1 extra item in normal crates and 1 or 2 extra items in elite crates + supply drops. But whenever i set the "ExtraItemsMax": 2 and "ExtraItemsMin": 0 it spawns 0, 1 or 2 extra items in ALL containers even with "minExtraItems": 0 and "maxExtraItems": 0. Setting the "enabled": false helps but then the scrap isn't multiplied either..

Can someone lead me the way here?

6. it probably isn't your config. i had the same issue.
    not sure if dev knows or is not getting emails

7. I cant get it to work with customlootspawn which is the only way loot will spawn on my server, any ideas?

8. Why its dropping into my boxes 100-360 satchels and over 60 rockets multipler set 1

9. Ok so i've tried alot of loot mods. First BetterLoot but that only changes barrels and crates. Then I tried LootConfig which is 7000 lines of code and I can't get my head around it. Then I found MagicLoot which is a blessing. It's simple and you are able to set everything. From barrels to mine crates to heli crates to elite crates. It works wonderful. The only thing it doesn't do is change the airdrop loot.

So how do I change the airdrop loot? I use fancydrop but no matter what I set I still get shitty items like wooden armor and mace etc inside my airdrop loot.

One thing thats weird is I also have bradleycontrol and there I set the loot of the bradley crates and that also works fine.

10. I have tried Gather Manager and was going to try Gather Control Plugin, if I want my server to basically be all 10x on items but only have set food and scraps/barrels and crates to be 5x is that possible with Magic Loot? (Ultimately replacing my Gather Manager which currently isn't working) without the need for Gather Controller or BetterLoot?

11. not sure but its probably easier than those other mods

12. hi how do i set the spawn of a component only?
    [MagicLoot] Loaded at x1 vanilla rate | components rate x1 [Extra Loot: True | X Only Components: False]

13. Has anyone here used BetterLoot? How does Magic Loot compare / difference? Thanks!

14. Just added this mod and now nothing is spawning...

No Barrels, No boxes, nothing.

Any ideas?

15. please make scientist npc edible.

16. I think that this modd is to old or somthing i have the same problem Im trying out some new once
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518282804][/DOUBLEPOST]
    dude i if u dont find out of the problem then instal Simpleloot

17. can someone explain how to edit the loot?

18. Hi I want to ask where can I find list of crates? Like I don't know which crate is crate_normal or which barrel is loot-barrel-1.

19. hello how do I change so there is only food in the foodbox and ind the trash-pile-1 (Gren Foodnox ) and in the crate_normal_2_medical ??

20. In Extra loot you must have VannilaLootTablesOnly set to true.