MagazinBooster

Can change magazines, ammo and condition for most projectile weapons

Total Downloads: 2,894 - First Release: Jun 10, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Ok figured it out.. Thanks for the support Fajikura

2. Hello, I'd like to make my rocket launcher start off empty when I do /kit Boom. Is there anyway to do that?

3. The plugin works only on one hand for crafted weapons, and on the other hand for all serverside generated weapons. This includes also weapons created by kits. There's no method to work around this. Your kits plugin needs to support magazine sizes for spawned kit items.

4. Hey. Script only working for crafted items.
    My settings:
    "shotgun.double": {
    "ammotype": "ammo.handmade.shell",
    "displayname": "Double Barrel Shotgun",
    "maxammo": 12,
    "maxcondition": 100.0,
    "preload": 1,
    "serveractive": false,
    "serverammotype": "ammo.handmade.shell",
    "servermaxammo": 2,
    "servermaxcondition": 100.0,
    "serverpreload": 1,
    "settingactive": true,
    "skinid": 0

If i drop and pick up it doesnt work or if i give trough admin menu.

5. Fujikura updated Magazin Booster with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2017
  6. I like this addition, however magazinboost.give doesn't work. Invalid command.

[ConsoleCommand("mb.giveplayer")]

7. oh yea, wrong text taken, thx

8. Is it working? I have permission magazinboost.canall (User 'AWay (7656...)' permissions: magazinboost.canall, ) and craft rifle.ak myself. What i am doing wrong? After reloading of a magazine rifle.ak it contains 30 pcs ammo. Need i restart the server?
    "rifle.ak": {
    "ammotype": "ammo.rifle",
    "displayname": "Assault Rifle",
    "giveammotype": "ammo.rifle",
    "givemaxammo": 90,
    "givemaxcondition": 100.0,
    "givepreload": 4,
    "giveskinid": 840477492,
    "maxammo": 60,
    "maxcondition": 100.0,
    "preload": 4,
    "serveractive": false,
    "serverammotype": "ammo.rifle",
    "servermaxammo": 60,
    "servermaxcondition": 100.0,
    "serverpreload": 4,
    "settingactive": true,
    "skinid": 0
    },

9. "serveractive": false, change to true

10. Referring to your posted setting any new by you crafted AK should hold at max 60 shells. There's only a plugin reload needed after config changes, but a server restart is not needed to let it work.

11. I trying it too. Nothing.
    Will try today again.

12. @cucagmin should be working fine because i have all weapons set works like a charm
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490883578][/DOUBLEPOST]I will post my Jason latter if you want.

@LaserHydra maybe you thinking about adding vip premisoon, like splitting settings let's say admins have 50 bullets in AK and vip 35. Thank you

13. Yes. Please

14. @cucagmin here you go if you want you can change preload on weapons and don't forget reupload plugin afterwards

Attached Files:

15. I am not the author of this plugin.

16. The plugin has already 3 different stages to configure, and extending it to more (and make configs longer) only for admins having a benefit is too uncommon. So the answer is "No", not planned.

17. Is there something new that would prevent this from working or a plugin that conflicts? It was working fine, now it doesn't.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494090745][/DOUBLEPOST]The server setting works, but not the global ones. If i turn serveractive to false, the permission based stuff doesn't work - at least on both of my servers.