MagazinBooster

Can change magazines, ammo and condition for most projectile weapons

Total Downloads: 2,894 - First Release: Jun 10, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Thank you m8!

2. is it possible to add the flame thrower?

3. Nope, it's no projectile weapon and has no magazine.

4. I have tried for 1 hour to try and gets to work if you can please give me clear derctions on how to do it i will feel very greatful

5. The plugin description page holds already the most needed inforformation.
    Which content from there is unclear for you?

6. 1. Sometimes when i go to reload the weapons they don't load all the way to the set value (only when first made it seems)
    2. Spawning weapons in the f1 menu does not work
    also i get no errors

7. needs for any weapon having the activated serveractive switch.

8. Hello,

I'm trying to allow people with the permission to be able to load extra bullets into a magazine, which is working however there's an issue with spawned in items. I don't want everyone to be able to access the extended magazines. Fujikura, could you please add this functionality or am I doing something wrong?

Why I want this? Because we use Server Rewards and have guns purchasable in the store. I hope you can help

9. Needs for any weapon having the activated serveractive switch and also changed settings beginning with server...
    But This way also weapons in loot do have these changes.

10. I don't quite understand your english, this is what I have configured. What else needs changing so that only people with the permission can use the extended magazine.

"ammotype": "ammo.rifle",
    "displayname": "Bolt Action Rifle",
    "maxammo": 6,
    "maxcondition": 100.0,
    "preload": 2,
    "serveractive": true,
    "serverammotype": "ammo.rifle",
    "servermaxammo": 4,
    "servermaxcondition": 100.0,
    "serverpreload": 2,
    "settingactive": true,
    "skinid": 0

11. thx...
    It does work only for crafted weapons or server-side generated weapons (like admin spawn or loot), but for nothing else.

12. Well that's what we're doing by buying an item from the rewards system. It's spawned by the server, then the plugin would check for permissions. So it can't work for both crafted items and server-side generated weapons while checking permissions for the extended clip?

13. Correct. This way there's no option to check the source for the spawned weapons without having to check this each time a weapon changes the storagecontainer.

14. Okay, thank you. I appreciate your time.

15. DOES NOT WORK, WHAT TO DO?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      77.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      25.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      67.7 KB
      Views:
  16. Grant yourself the permission: magazinboost.canmaxammo and then craft, not spawn in another rifle.

17. I did so, I gave permission, and then made a new rifle

18. Oh sorry, I missed it before 'serveractive true'

19. Question for ya. I'm trying to increase the magazine size for the entire server. Example: I want launchers to hold 2 rockets instead of one. I see that you have this set up for mainly permissions. How can I change this without having to add every player in the server to a group?

• servermaxammo > equal to maxammo, but a global setting for server
    • serverpreload > equal to preload, but a global setting for server
    • serverammotype > equal to ammotype, but a global setting for server
    • servermaxcondition > equal to maxcondition, but a global setting for server
    • serveractive > use yes/no (true/false) global settings for this weapon