MagazinBooster

Can change magazines, ammo and condition for most projectile weapons

Total Downloads: 2,894 - First Release: Jun 10, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Code:
    (15:12:11) | [Oxide] 14:12 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'MagazinBoost v1.5.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (15:12:11) | [Oxide] 14:12 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.MagazinBoost.<GetWeapons>m__0 (.ItemDefinition p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[ItemDefinition].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagazinBoost.GetWeapons () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagazinBoost.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagazinBoost.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2016
  2. yeh im getting this know in the log.error file i have latest version and also oxide and rust r up to date with the current build. This is the error it is saying >>>>

[12/22/2016 16:26:43] [Oxide] 16:26 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'MagazinBoost v1.5.0' (NullReferenceException:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

3. Fujikura updated Magazin Booster with a new update entry:

4. How does this work? I changed the Assault Rifle, but my Assault rifle doesn't reload to 100 bullets..

"ammotype": "ammo.rifle",
    "displayname": "Assault Rifle",
    "maxammo": 100,
    "maxcondition": 100.0,
    "preload": 10,
    "serveractive": true,
    "serverammotype": "ammo.rifle",
    "servermaxammo": 100,
    "servermaxcondition": 100.0,
    "serverpreload": 10,
    "settingactive": true,
    "skinid": 0

5. Does not work on permission

6. With your settings any crafted weapon (with the right permissions) gets 10 bullets already preloaded and can hold a maximum of 100 bullets.
    The same is valid for any created weapon by admin-menu/give and/or loot-container.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483110757][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "does not work" need a bit more description to identify your issue.

7. I'm all set up, I gave permission "grant user ХХХХХ magazinboost.canmaxammo"
    but the clip has not increased!

"ammotype": "ammo.shotgun",
    "displayname": "Pump Shotgun",
    "maxammo": 8,
    "maxcondition": 100.0,
    "preload": 4,
    "serveractive": false,
    "serverammotype": "ammo.shotgun",
    "servermaxammo": 6,
    "servermaxcondition": 100.0,
    "serverpreload": 4,
    "settingactive": true,
    "skinid": 0

And when do vseu server is working, but among those who did not work on the permission

8. I did to test exactly the same setting:
    Did set up maxammo 8, did save the config and reloaded the plugin, did then give me only that permission, and did craft afterwards the shotgun.
    After reloading the gun it had 8 bullets loaded.

9. Does this plugin still work? I installed it and got just white boxes when crafting weapon with skin ID

10. Thats how Rust handles skinned stuff now. You clients need to download them, once you got a skinned item, by the steam WorkShop-download

11. Okey. Thank you for your reply :)

12. Is it possible to raise the magazine on /kit weapons ? because everytime i redeem a weapon kit it
    s the default value. It seems to work when you craft weapons but whenever you redeem a weapon it doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  13. Sure by changing the "server" settings provided by the config.
    But that includes also created weapons in loot or by other mechanism.

14. So serveractive needs to be set to true ? to the weapons i want them to take effect?

15. exactly

16. Tyvm, it works now. :)

17. Guys I don't know what is the problem, but I upload plugin and change ammo amout, but it's not only for players with permission, but it's for everyone... Can you tell me how to fix this issue?

18. All weapon setting fields starting with "server..." are global settings.

19. Can you post me here default cfg file? I have changed one and when I'll remove it, it will generate again that cfg with settings that I change...

20. like this?

Attached Files: