MagazinBooster

Can change magazines, ammo and condition for most projectile weapons

Total Downloads: 2,894 - First Release: Jun 10, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. it dose i currently use it and all works fine for me

2. Strange. For me nothing works.
    The rights type "oxide.grant group vip magazinboost.canall" does not change anything.
    The json has not changed:

}
    "rifle.bolt": {
    "ammotype": "ammo.rifle.hv",
    "displayname": "Bolt Action Rifle",
    "giveammotype": "ammo.rifle.hv",
    "givemaxammo": 10,
    "givemaxcondition": 100.0,
    "givepreload": 10,
    "givekinid": 0,
    "maxammo": 10,
    "maxcondition": 100.0,
    "preload": 10,
    "serveractive": false,
    "serverammotype": "ammo.rifle",
    "servermaxammo": 4,
    "servermaxcondition": 100.0,
    "serverpreload": 2,
    "settingactive": true,
    "skinid": 0
    }

Did I make a mistake?

Thank you,
    XTREM RUST

3. Okay that's good.
    Configured with version 0.1.3 of the NoWorkbench

4. you still have it disabled for the server you need to set ------->"serveractive": true, <-----------------------

5. The plugin no longer works with the NoWorkbench and InstantCraft.
    Even with the serveractive: true

Is it possible to do something please ?

Note that the serveractive: true is not required with permission magazinboost.canall

6. Then you might need to consult the other authors ;)

7. It is done ;)

Hoping that a solution will be proposed.

8. It seems to me that the plugin does not work anymore.
    You too ?

9. At the time for me, I found my mistake.
    The plugin is OK.
    We love :)

Thank you

10. I can't seem to Authorize myself or, anyone for that matter, I did the magazinboost.canmaxammo command, I don't know how I goofed it, can you give me an exact copy paste command for all or put "user" for the username I would then put in specifically?

11. If you want all users to be able to use it, you need to grant the default group permission. o.grant group default magazinboost.canmaxammo, for a specific user you need to use o.grant user <name> magazinboost.canmaxammo

12. Why does not it work for me on the server ....

13. Quite a too short issue description^^

14. Can this work with the Flame Thrower. Admitting I have not downloaded it but looking @ overview I see nothing for the flame thrower. Id even be happy if that was a separate plugin.

15. nope, the plugin is designed and optimized to work with projectile-weapons only. The flame-thrower is'nt such.

16. I have an issue where using mb.giveplayer works fine, but crafting a weapon doesn't. I verified I am in a group that has magazinboost.canall permission.

Any ideas?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517288186][/DOUBLEPOST][Info("MagazinBoost", "Fujikura", "1.6.1", ResourceId = 1962)]

17. Surely instant craft.

18. Thanks for helping me narrow that down. It was in fact instacraft! Works like a charm now.

19. Hey, after I changed the values for the AK (made max clip 3000) there was no recoil on the gun anymore. How can I fix this?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518203011][/DOUBLEPOST]on the latest version btw

20. I disabled insta craft for "those" items that have upped mag capacity. Problem solved.