MagazinBooster

Can change magazines, ammo and condition for most projectile weapons

Total Downloads: 2,894 - First Release: Jun 10, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. The client does somehow re-calculate the recoil based on the max bullets.

2. how can I add the spaz 12 ? i tested this:

Code:
            "shotgun.spas12": {
            "ammotype": "ammo.shotgun",
            "displayname": "Spas-12",
            "giveammotype": "ammo.shotgun",
            "givemaxammo": 1,
            "givemaxcondition": 100.0,
            "givepreload": 0,
            "giveskinid": 0,
            "maxammo": 1,
            "maxcondition": 100.0,
            "preload": 0,
            "serveractive": true,
            "serverammotype": "ammo.shotgun",
            "servermaxammo": 100,
            "servermaxcondition": 1000.0,
            "serverpreload": 100,
            "settingactive": true,
            "skinid": 0
          },

3. @FuJiCuRa Hey mate, does not look like this booster plugin is working with new update. Ammo counts in guns have reverted back to vanilla.

4. just fyi
    since the update

Code:
    (16:00:35) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'MagazinBoost v1.6.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagazinBoost.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagazinBoost.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated MagazinBooster with a new update entry:

6. Not needed, cause all&new supported weapons will be auto-added ;)

7. Plugin cant load on my server.

I have just downloaded the plugin, latest version (1.6.2)
    and at first time I loaded it it sent me this error message:

Error while compiling: MagazinBoost.cs(340,9): error CS1061: Type `Item' does not contain a definition for `_condition' and no extension method `_condition' of type `Item' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Now, I'm a tiny plugin developer, so I have a bit of understanding, so I checked like 340,
    and the word "Item" was not mentioned in the line.
    I'm a bit confused, and would love to et some help. Thanks <3

8. I think you should update Oxide @Shnitzel

9. how do I only have it active vip: ejm?

10. hello I have a problem I wanted to change the balls of the bolt and rocket launcher but when I craft it go out with the original bullets except when I change the global settings with permissions here is the permission I give to the vip group (oxide.grant group vip magazinboost.canall) and here is the code
    Code:
          "rifle.bolt": {
            "ammotype": "ammo.rifle",
            "displayname": "Bolt Action Rifle",
            "giveammotype": "ammo.rifle.hv",
            "givemaxammo": 10,
            "givemaxcondition": 100.0,
            "givepreload": 10,
            "giveskinid": 10116,
            "maxammo": 10,
            "maxcondition": 100.0,
            "preload": 10,
            "serverammotype": "ammo.rifle",
            "servermaxammo": 4,
            "servermaxcondition": 100.0,
            "serverpreload": 2,
            "skinid": 10116
    Code:
          "rocket.launcher": {
            "ammotype": "ammo.rocket.basic",
            "displayname": "Rocket Launcher",
            "giveammotype": "ammo.rocket.basic",
            "givemaxammo": 10,
            "givemaxcondition": 200.0,
            "givepreload": 0,
            "giveskinid": 853494512,
            "maxammo": 10,
            "maxcondition": 200.0,
            "preload": 0,
            "serverammotype": "ammo.rocket.basic",
            "servermaxammo": 1,
            "servermaxcondition": 200.0,
            "serverpreload": 0,
            "skinid": 0
    thanks for your help and sorry my english

11. So, i keep changing the config file, but every time i do it resets on server reload or even on oxide.reload, i managed to get it to work once but 2 guns i forgot to add changes too, then i changed them and it went back to resetting. how i did it was i halted the server, saved the changes, closed the FTP and rebooted the server and still it resets, i've saved the changes then did an o.reload and no dice. any help?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like the file is being edited wrongly. Make sure you are making valid JSON when changing it. You can check using a site such as www.jsonlint.com.

13. It i guess check out, it seems to literally be a defaulting error or some wierd thing. said the permissions or something just lead to a }

i redid the entire config (as in i was copying a copy i made so i can just copy paste the d**n config so i would have to retype every single one every time) and still it keeps defaulting to the og config

spent 10 hours starting stopping copying rewriting and get some progress but something gets undone or something gets messed up (like an ak getting a 335 round mag and literally having only 35 as its setting) and the spas 12 and BA rifle having 4 or a load of weapons having no mag cap or the same mag cap. idk what im doing wrong, but if its needed i can post what i have as a copy paste cuz when i check it i cant make heads or tails of what its telling me is wrong other than so far it said "
    Error: Parse error on line 4:
    ...fNoRights": false, }, "Permissions": {
    ----------------------^
    Expecting 'STRING', got '}'"

meaning im lost. and thats line 3.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd suggest using the 'Upload a File' button to share you modified config file. It is indeed being edited wrongly though based on that.

15. here it is

Attached Files:

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You had commas where they weren't supposed to be and True when it should be true (casing matters generally.)

Attached Files:

17. where exactly? the third line? i think i added one there because i thought that needed to be there. otherwise all i did was add numbers to the max ammo and preload/givenammo lines.

and even when it gets rewritten i go to the "new" config and change the numbers to what i want them to be and then start the server and still it gets reset. changing numbers and the serveractives to true.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1527571085][/DOUBLEPOST]aside from the one comma at the top

"removeSkinIfNoRights": false,

i added that because the json checker seemed to hate that there wasnt a comma there, then it seemed to hate the comma. not like i understood what it meant all i did was copy the file and modify the default config it kept forcing in and modified that because it wont just accept the modified version unless i copy paste it in. outside of adding true to the line for the "serveractive:" it just resets, even i just change the numbers and falses. and thats all i do to the config before i start the server back up. usually i just type oxide.reload (plugin name) and that loads in the new config changes but for this mod it will just clean the changes off instead of accepting them, a few times i managed to get a few guns working and even tho everything was set to true and the numbers i want it still wouldnt change those weapons. (like the nail gun or the lr3000) but it added a 335 round capacity to the AK despite showing 35. even with the comma removed from removeskinifnorights it will still reset.

oh and i never saw it change the capacities with lower case Ts (the few times it did change somewhat)

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2018
  18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The lines are mentioned on www.jsonlint.com when you copy/paste it there.

19. I'll try it once more, with those fixed (since that was a copy paste thing i was using so i didnt have to retype everything), tho im pretty sure other times there wasnt any capitols where there shouldnt have been and it still reset. how ever, i will still try.

20. I did not work what I did. What is the reason. permissions are complete.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1532276826][/DOUBLEPOST]InstantCraft disable , InstantCraft.cs delete. problem solved. it works fine.