MagazinBooster

Can change magazines, ammo and condition for most projectile weapons

Total Downloads: 2,894 - First Release: Jun 10, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Its a variable which defines the default 'preloaded'amount of shells after being crafted. In the AK this is by default 4, and in the Bolt its 2, for example.

2. I have granted permission only to myself for use of a plug-in, have put I will on AK47 45 cartridges, but when this AK47 other player has lifted that he had this AK47 on 45 cartridges too! it is bad, it is necessary to correct!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016
  3. The properties are bind to the weapon (item), and not to the player. It's not possible to bind those stats to the player who holds the weapon. Once the weapon was crafted, it gots the amount it was crafted with and will be kept for the whole lifetime of the weapon.

4. Not working for me

5. To assist you it would need a closer description of any error.

6. have the same prob, after restart, the weapons are back to normal , if i craft a new it works for this weapon

7. I had someone in contact, who described something similar.
    But he solved it alone.... So i think, it was dependent on the config-settings not set as needed. you could post your config file and let me check.

8. is there a chat command?

9. not needed, it works only by permission.
    The next update today will be a complete rework with more functions and options, but also wtih no command, all is set by permission.

For which case do you think you need a command?

10. Fujikura updated Magazin Booster with a new update entry:

11. It's a real shame this doesn't seem to be working correctly.

It seems to only work on Crafted Weapons only, anything from a Kit (and we have weapon donation kits) just doesn't work.

Also whats the correct command for ammo types? Can we not have an option of "all".

"ammotype": "ammo.rocket.basic, ammo.rocket.fire, ammo.rocket.hv",

Is what I'm using atm. would be nice to use ammo.rocket.all

:)

Thanks

12. The ammotype sets the default kind of the specific ammuniton, it MUST be ONE specific one, as of the fact that it's an ItemDefintion which the game needs to set there. Nothing else. So you need to choose whats best set-up on your server ;)

It works correct. The plugins aim is work as a direct user benefit bound to the player. Items from Kits aren't crafted, they are only created by the server and then added to your Inv-container.

"ammotype": "ammo.rocket.basic, ammo.rocket.fire, ammo.rocket.hv",
    This is wrong, this will not work as you expected. There's only ONE allowed and taken.
    I would suggest, the plugin will not work with this setup.

13. Is it not possible to make it ALL ammo types not just one?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467140186][/DOUBLEPOST]Also without spawned in kits then there's little point, what about weapons from Presents and Airdrops??

14. It's a "permission" based system. And those can only be assigned to players.
    Technically it would be possible to change those weapons too..but this would imply loots over lots of checks to realize this.
    On High-Pop servers such a thing would lag for sure.

The ammo is an item, an specific game-object, which is created by his name, once the weapon was crafted. It MUST be ONE of the possible types for that kind if of weapon. Its by design, there's nothing to change on.

15. Is it possible to add multiple rocket launchers then and have the different ammos each?

16. Technically: yes.

17. Just a suggestion, add in the description of the plugin, "Only works with Crafted Weapons." Only reason I say this, because it seems people download this because they thought it was going to work for all ways of obtaining guns. At least thats what I thought when I downloaded it. Awesome plugin though. Keep up the good work. :)

18. I will do. It had on first launch this option, but i wanted it to work mainly on permissions as mainfunction.

Now the code reached the needed base to extend it again on a stable base to reach such a functionality

19. Fujikura updated Magazin Booster with a new update entry:

20. Just an Idea.

To make the permission of the reload per crafted gun, means having permissions make it utterly pointless.

For example if a donator kit, donator 1) makes a load of guns).

Random guy b, raids donator 1), gets the guns with full donation clip.

How it should be is a permission based on who is equipping the items, rather than the item itself, wouldn't that work better?

Thanks