LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,766 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. log in, an click on my posts. then you will get the map seed from you servermap. Placed a screenshot of my own seed info on beacon.io.

Attached Files:

2. When i write "/map". Server is writing 'LustyMap - is not activated''

3. LustyMap has to compile the map - check console.

sometimes reloading the plugin (oxide.reload LustyMap) can help as well.

4. make sure your api key is in the config?

5. It says "LustyMap is not activated" So is there a way to activate it ?

6. the map is only Black for me and some other players... but not for all... what can i do?

7. Lusymap is not activate here stand...

8. Yo guys,i can't install LustyMap,when i tries it says "Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.39' (ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter])"

Any ideas?

9. lusty map not activated wot is the command

10. Hey^^ I dont know if this is the right spot to ask, but I dont know how to contact the developer of "LustyMap"... So, I gonna make it short: I installed the plugin a few weeks ago, listed my server on beancan.io and everything worked fine. But now, i got blackscreen when I open the map. Minimap is the same. Just monuments are loading and you see friends, airdrop and etc... But the "Map" isn't there. Anyone has an answer? THX in advance!^^

11. I have a little problem with the minimap, there is "NO IMAGE FOUND" I have integrated it via the API, but once I click on the minus next to the map is the image there.

could someone help me because not every user always has to click on the minus first?

12. In game map is starting to look pretty amazing on staging, any possibility lusty could get a config option to use it?

upload_2018-3-24_19-18-34.png

13. So i am having trouble i am trying to upload my API key off of beancan io and i got the api key even though i have it in the config it still wont work and it says in the console
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    [LustyMap] [Error] You must supply a valid API key to utilize the auto-download feature!
    Visit 'beancan.io' and register your server to retrieve your API key!

14. I have a big problem. The Map eats all my memory Ram until I plant my pc.
    Info I have 32 GB of ram.
    Do you have the same concern?
    If yes, help me
    If not how did you do it.
    Thank you .

15. I have a huge Problem and not able to fix it without help. My minimap and the normal map is Black the Icons I can see but I dont have an Idea why can somebody help me out?

16. with me it was a mistake in the ComplexMap I just set it to false and already went the map right

17. People with black maps, good luck :D I moved on for a while now and don't use LustyMap. Much less issues overall

18. how can i download my map from My Rust server's map - Rust:IO , download dont work. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2018
  19. I have the same problem indeed!
    I removed the plugin in the meantime.