LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,853 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. So are you or are you not using a local image?

2. What I'm going to post here is completely off topic, and has nothing to do with this plugin.
    I come here to share my opinion with @Kayzor, who often maintained this plugin, which yes, has not been connected for a long time. But I sincerely hope that one day he will read this message!
    So here it is, Kayzor and his friends have thought it best to pump the whole of our website, work on the site as the artistic side (OUR CREATION 100% => look at the work of MrStonar on Reddit).
    So here is our site of the time (it has changed since), but bad luck, kids have not had the good idea to delete my name on the tutorials, images and more ...
    Good job Kayzor!
    Please replace DOT by .
    And please, if a moderator read this, don't erase...
    http://fcraftDOTru/fc-employees
    http://fcraftDOTru/plugins
    1451498911-prive.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2018
  3. The map is getting black after every server restart!
    The only way is to do "resetmap" twice, because for first time i get a huge ammount of errors and for second time it works without errors
    Then i do "oxide.reload LustyMap" and only then it shows normal!
    I`m using latest versions of map and image library
    Any other way to fix it ?

That huge ammount of errors when i do "resetmap"

Code:
    [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: ImageConverter
    cannot convert from (null).
    If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "su
    do apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affec
    t
    Failed to call hook 'ccmdResetmap' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.32' (ArgumentNullExcep
    tion: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: image)
    at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Rectangle dest
    Rect, Int32 srcX, Int32 srcY, Int32 srcWidth, Int32 srcHeight, GraphicsUnit srcUni
    t, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageAttributes imageAttr) [0x00000] in <filename unknow
    n>:0
    at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Graphics:DrawImage (Syste
    m.Drawing.Image,System.Drawing.Rectangle,int,int,int,int,System.Drawing.GraphicsUn
    it,System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageAttributes)
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, I
    nt32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ScaleMapImage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadMapImage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ccmdResetmap (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown
    >:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret
    , System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method
    , System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] a
    rgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args)
    [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Have loaded and confugred plugin, tried both API and custom both return a minimap showing monuments and player but a gray box with "no image found" instead of the map image, have tried as JPG and PNG with no fix, any ideas?

5. Hey every one, how's it going? has there been a fix for this yet? I have tripe "API" key and I have also tried A custom map file in JPG and still no luck. it just loads up with all of the needed Icons, but no display for map. It justs says "No image found"

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018
  6. my map is just black o.o

7. IS THIS GOING TO BE FIXED ANYTIME SOON ?

8. Code:
    (03:26:56) | Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.22 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    (03:26:56) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    (03:26:56) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map
    (03:26:56) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Main map generated successfully!
    (03:26:56) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the mini-map
    (03:26:56) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Mini map generated successfully!
    (03:26:56) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the complex map. This may take a few moments, please wait!
    (03:26:56) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Complex map generated successfully!
    (03:26:56) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.39 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    Same issue. Says it loaded and everything but is a black image.

9. My map work fine, but i miss many icons

10. LustyMap

11. I have installed it

12. Wulf and Mughisi said it was at the client-side code, and that there was nothing to do until it was corrected by facepunch, no need to report anymore guyz.

13. I may have done something wrong, but when there is a airdrop it doesn't show a icon on the map, the airdrop Icon is in the icon map, using fancydrop

14. No image found after zooming... any solution?

15. same problem aswell

16. I have a problem with the card it becomes black but I still have the tank or the players to show. Do you have a solution ? thank you

17. You guys need to read the thread. Right above SeBL4RD 2 posted the answer.
    This is due to Facepunch, not the plugin.

18. Doing the mapreset and reloading the plugin seems to have fixed it for now. Pain in the butt tho.

19. Oh sorry I did not see thank you

20. FYI the new Oxide fixes this issue as well as signs and Server Rewards icons