LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,853 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. can you confirm if there is a fix out for the black maps sign images being removed and more

2. Latest Oxide fixes it

We were refreshing all images and resetting map every daily restart to compensant, today I turned that off, upgraded oxide and bing, fixed, its actually in the release notes for the latest version :)

3. nice i will get that applied right away. i was putting reboots on hold untill there was a fix lol

4. Just an FYI it broke Rewards, they're looking into it

5. Not on my end it doesn't

6. Does this fix the long standing black map issues or just the one recently found? Ive had black maps for a year now

7. 1) The map and icons opens so long after the game is updated since the beginning of the month
    2) Sometimes the map does not load and becomes black
    3) Recently began to complain, that airdrop isn't visible on map
    4) oxide is updated and the latest version, before everything worked fine

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide has nothing to do with image loading and the file storage in Rust.

9. I meant that the oxide is updated and that means the problem is not in it
    and map worked fine without black screen or long load before the rust update

10. I wiped server, and now lustymap is black map, the image is not showing up, everything is allright I updated the image the plugin I checked everything and everything should be allright in my eyes, any one help, 'Image is black"

11. I cant load the newest version of the plugin, I get this error:

Code:
    Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.22 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.39' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadSettings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.39 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

12. this site really needs the ability to search specific support threads. I am removing my previous post as others have already asked my question

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2018
  13. Hello, someone can tell me how to bind M for open the map please?

14. in game press F1 then find console then type in "bind m LMUI_Control map" this is case sensitive then press enter then type write.cfg then it should work for you

15. Hi, for a month the plugin does not work. When calling the card, writes "LustyMap is not activated". The console has the following:
    Code:
    (17:16:37) | Added '// Reference: System.Drawing' in plugin 'LustyMap'
    (17:16:37) | LustyMap and ImageLibrary were compiled successfully in 225ms
    (17:16:37) | Unloaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.22 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    (17:16:37) | LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary
    (17:16:37) | Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.22 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    (17:16:37) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.39' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadSettings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (17:16:37) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.39 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

16. Anyone know why all of a sudden some of my custom icons dont load? Reset the map yesterday with the update rust. images are in the custom map, but some dont load? Also, after resetting the map, all the buildings from players vanish? not fun to explain to players :p

Just ignore me, wrong use of command lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2018
  17. I was hoping someone might know this - The newest Rust update corrupted some server files. I backed up all our plugins and their .json config files, then I backed up all the map saves. However, I forgot to take a copy of the server config file, and now I lost the map seed. Is there a way to find it without the config file? The only way we can use our world saves is to find the right map seed we had and I'm not sure where to find it now. ANY help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

18. mayby if you where signed up with beacon.io, else i would not know it right away....

19. I do have beancan signed up, how do I find it there?