LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,766 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. I removed the plugin and everything is better !
    Can you expect an update @k1lly0u ?

2. Im having the same problem, where LustyMap makes players ram build up til it eventually crashes the game or computer.

3. Any idea who runs beancan.io? I can't access my server posts to edit the new IP. I can't find any contact information on the entire website. I assume that's so they don't get flooded with people complaining that their servers haven't been verified or have been taken down. But there should be some form of support.

4. why you want the map of Rust.io and not Map automation and Beancan.IO

5. after update
    Code:
    Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.28 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Main map generated successfully!
    Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.39' took 566ms
    Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.39 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    Failed to call hook 'cmdLustyControl' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.39' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.cmdLustyControl (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

6. Hello, i changed the map of my server a few days ago, and when i tried to change the minimap change to the new one with a new image it doesnt work, i uninstalled the lustymap completely and still loading the previous map, any solution? thx

7. I turned off the display of vending machines, machines, bredly and began to eat less memory.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1523171350][/DOUBLEPOST]I do not lose my player's badges when they exit the game. as a result, the whole map in red icons. how to fix?

8. Please add Chinnok map thx

9. LustyMap has not been updated for a long time. Since the days of the water pump.(

10. yes we need a Chinook icon

11. click me

12. I uninstalled all the plugin, all the data, all files, i download the plugin again with the imagelibrary, put them on the correct folder, and when the LustyMaps loads, it loads the older map, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IM GETTING CRAZY

13. unload LustyMap, unload ImageLibrary
    navigate to oxide/data/ and delete ImageLibrary folder now put your new map image to the lustymap folder or via api in the config i dont know how u let your new map load. now load ImageLibrary maybe wait around 5 min and load lustymap and there u need wait too.
    if u see black map do consolcommand resetmap and wait around 5 min maybe After that just reload again lustymap or do server restart

14. can we get an update please Killy0u ? With the chinook and the airdrop icon so we can see where the chinook dropped the airdrop.

15. @k1lly0u When you get a chance, chinook and dropped crate icons would be sweet.

16. IS there a way to keep it from generating icons when adding a rewards vendor or a quest vendor? I'd prefer if it didnt load the custom images as I've never been able to get them to load, they are ALWAYS white squares on the map that say "No Image Found"

17. My map is still pulling from an old map somehow and anytime I reload the plugin it doesnt seem to be accepting the proper parameters. Not saying anything about loading from beancan but it compiles fine.

18. Tried switching from using custom map.jpg to beancan.io api key, when I reloaded lusty map will not show up now. Have tried reinstalling ImageLibrary and Lusty map and still no luck even if I change it back to exactly what it was.. Any ideas? If I try to use /map it just says LustyMap is not activated

19. Hi, I'm having a problem with this plugin. I downloaded the map as a picture and tried it through the site. each time the same problem the map does not show my location and there is not a single icon on it. Also, the map does not open on the button, but only on the command from the chat.

20. you need to bind a key for the map to be opened. "bind m LMUI_Control map" go in game press f1 find console and type it in there then after type writecfg . i find these are cases sensitive. all players need to bind this key to open it fullscreen

To enable the map options you need to go to your json file and enable them and then reload the plugin o.reload LustyMap

To get the icons showing if you havent already you need to download the icon pack and add it to your data folder from the overview page