1. Ah I didn't realise the NPCFix was right here, I'd lost it, but I thought wasn't supposed to need anymore, too.

So then it's lootconfig I guess :( with those workbench crashes also, I guess i need to find new loot plugin T_T oh joy
    thanks so much as always steen!

2. You know I bet it's something to do with the loot the npc's spawn upon death, right? Because things like Loot Config are configuring item's that the scientists drop, perhaps it has something to do with the item's in their inventories. And if so, maybe there's a way to cut out a part of the Loot Config cs file to make it so the scientist loot is just not even mentioned or messed with in the plugin I dunno.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1530067471][/DOUBLEPOST]And also it was the exact same problem if I remember from earlier, where it happened with the murderers. Same thing I think, just with the murderers.

3. Here's something interesting, I looked in the loot config cs file and I'm not very good at coding, but I kinda know what I'm doing, and there was this line at the beginning

"private readonly Regex _findLoot = new Regex(@"(crate[\-_](basic|elite|mine|normal|tools)[\-_\d\w]*(food|medical)*|foodbox[\-_\d\w]*|loot[\-_](barrel|trash)[\-_\d\w]*|heli[\-_]crate[\-_\d\w]*|oil[\-_]barrel[\-_\d\w]*|supply[\-_]drop[\-_\d\w]*|trash[\-_]pile[\-_\d\w]*|/dmloot/.*|giftbox[\-_]loot|stocking[\-_](small|large)[\-_]deployed|minecart|murderer(_corpse)*|bradley[\-_]crate[\-_\d\w]*)\.prefab", RegexOptions.Compiled | RegexOptions.IgnoreCase);"

It lists murderer, but not scientist. And the plugin does work with murderers, but not scientists. So perhaps it's something to do with that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1530134406][/DOUBLEPOST]I also searched scientist and it came up with nothing in the cs file, but came up with murderer stuff when I searched murderer