1. It doesn't generate a config file.

I don't see any issues with NPC's for now, but i'm not 100% sure if it's OK in all circumstances. When are they kicked? What kind of bots are they killing?

2. Blue scientists guarding trash piles. And it's as soon as the npc dies, they immediately get kicked with the following console message:
    "Newb Cakess kicked: RPC Error in OnProjectileAttack"

3. It doesn't work on my server, unfortunately. I am running the latest rust/oxide server and plugin.

I get kicked when I kill a scientist or a murderer.

I have no plugins, just oxide and this patch that you've made.

4. I keep crashing out everytime i shoot with the message

"RPC Error: onprojectileattack"

Does it have something to do with my server? if so how do i update it?

5. Hope this works for this past update. EVERYONE keeps getting kicked when killing zombies with guns

6. If you're running both scientists and murderes, just an fyi that scientists dont target the murderers (zombies), so the murderers are just rolling over everything... it sucks.

7. My scientists are killing zombies fine and vice versa

8. Really eh? Which plugin are you using to manage them? I have radtownanimials doing it, perhaps it's related to that. For some reason, neither the blue or green boys, will shoot the murderers.

9. I switched to botspawn only

10. Looks like this patch doesn't work for this past update.

11. Yea, we're seeing the same thing on our server when killing murderers.

12. Doesn't matter if you use botspawn, radtownanimals, or spawn it yourself.

13. Are you guys really seeing this error, or seeing Error in CLProject?

14. All my players get kicked with this eventually while SHOOT zombies with BULLETS
    rpcjz.JPG

15. Ok, that not the same error as the one in the thread title.
    Regardless, I think a fix is on the way.

16. Still getting this from Scientists. So it is botspawn, then? Any sort of fix.. maybe, godmode for scientists?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I doubt you are getting the error related to the original topic of this thread. I'd suggest providing logs when reporting issues. The recent posts in this thread are not the same as the original issue.

18. ...and neither are/were caused by BotSpawn. ;)

19. No, I'm getting RPC Error in OnProjectileAttack?

20. Ok.
    I'm aware of two ways this can happen.
    One is addressed by K1ll's fix on page three, and the other was when certain loot plugins on servers with NPCPlayers.

Several people reporting seeing this error when using LootConfig, for example, and also reported that removing it and restarting the server solved.

I don't know; Maybe those aren't two separate things.

I haven't had K1ll's plugin (page3) on my server for some time, FYI, but I also don't use any loot plugins.