InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. It does not come up. I even tried copied in to chrome.

2. Ok, in that case ill try send you mine.

3. Thanks alot for your help!

4. Hmm they seem to be working for me remove plugin from server and then add this
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446325919][/DOUBLEPOST]Did that work?

Attached Files:

5. Still does not work :/ do i need any plugins or something to make it work?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446327269][/DOUBLEPOST]Could you try uploading the icons to another site? And give me the links ?

6. I cant seem to figure out how to get everything to the center and how to remove the test thats on the right, the welcome and things like that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446343334][/DOUBLEPOST]I cant seem to figure out how to make the bar in the middle bottom of the screen or remove the text on the right side.

7. new to infopanel, love this mod.

is there a way I could change the sleepers code, to display ping instead?

8. Hi Guys, weird problem:

[Oxide] 7:31 PM [Info] InfoPanel was compiled successfully in 4047ms
    [Oxide] 7:31 PM [Info] Loaded plugin InfoPanel v0.8.14 by Ghosst
    [Oxide] 7:31 PM [Warning] [InfoPanel] Reordering Panels.
    [Oxide] 7:31 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'InfoPanel v0.8.14' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 7:31 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.PanelReOrder (System.String DockName, System.String AnchorX) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.LoadConfigValues () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 7:31 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin InfoPanel v0.8.14 by Ghosst
    [Oxide] 7:31 PM [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: InfoPanel

9. Sure ill do it now!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446371087][/DOUBLEPOST]
    He might add a new section in the future for this. Great idea!

10. Hi. Thanks. Notify me when you have done it :)

11. I added you on steam for links!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446379811][/DOUBLEPOST]Accept me and send me a message and ill send you links!

12. I know the Rustout (Rust Fallout) RPG server does this already.

13. It wouldn't be hard to do if you knew how to code this kinda stuff!

14. Uhm, so everything i have done that is listed here.. will not update the message box. it always deletes the info bar after updating messages.

15. where do you do this !!!YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR CONFIG FILE BEFORE THE UPDATE!!!!what config file Im running through gaming deluxe??

16. Hello dear developer! I use a translator from Russian google, tell me the code to send online poker players to the forum. to simply include shipping. Thank you for your understanding, waiting
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446567843][/DOUBLEPOST]just to the forum listed in a column lgsl number of online game

17. Hello guys! I'am a little overwhelmed at the moment. Maybe at the weekend or next week i will be able release some bug fix and maybe the center positioning.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446773956][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry but this isn't worked :S
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446774113][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If u used InfoPanel previously then u have to delete the old config file manually. (..\server\your_server_identity\oxide\config\InfoPanel.json)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446774177][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Show me what did u change.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446774414][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nice Idea!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446774508][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Did u use InfoPanel previously? Did u change something in the config file?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446774858][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Currently there is no center position maybe in the next update. But now i have to work or i will "starve to death"...
    If u want to change the MessageBox texts then u have to change the messages section in the config file. If u want to turn it off the u have to change the available option to false.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2015
  18. Plugin was working fine all of yesterday, but now it's throwing this error every minute:

[Oxide] 5:42 AM [Error] Failed to run a 2.00 timer in 'InfoPanel v0.8.14' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

19. same here:
    (20:29:02) | [Oxide] 7:28 PM [Error] Failed to run a 2.00 timer in 'InfoPanel v0.8.14' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(20:29:26) | [Oxide] 7:29 PM [Error] Failed to run a 2.00 timer in 'InfoPanel v0.8.14' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

20. Compass/Coordinates are not working? Update status?