InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. After yesterday update plugin won’t works it says No previous version to rollback plugin: InfoPanel

2. It is strange. I tested it and everything was fine. Did u update your oxide?

3. It works now I was trying to add another message link and for some reason plugin doesn’t like it..

4. i get this error ? do you know why ?

Code:
    9:23 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin InfoPanel v0.8.14 by Ghosst
    9:23 PM [Info] Loaded plugin InfoPanel v0.8.14 by Ghosst
    9:23 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'InfoPanel v0.8.14' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    9:23 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+IPanel].Add (System.String key, Oxide.Plugins.IPanel value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+IPanel..ctor (System.String name, .BasePlayer Player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.LoadDockPanel (System.String DockName, .BasePlayer Player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.LoadPanels (.BasePlayer Player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

5. Is it your plugin showing or not work at all

6. Same error here. It was working fine then I added a new test message and reloaded it and now it wont load. Even deleted everything and let it create a default config which it does but still gives that error and wont work

7. I think if you try to add extra message link it won't work there 3 default line messages. before you reinstall make sure you delete InfoPanel.json first ..Plugin works for me perfect i have either replace icons images too..

8. I had way more then 3 messages and it worked fine
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446241804][/DOUBLEPOST]Restarting the server fixes it. It just doesn't like changes being made and reloaded when server is running for some reason

9. There is no message limit.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446242632][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys if u change something in the config and after that it doesn't want to work. Plz load up your config file and maybe i can help.

10. Hi

I'm having the same issue, not enough room for my message, any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

PS Awesome plugin!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2015
  11. Restarting my server fixed it for me

12. You can change the width of the messagebox panel.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446285826][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I tested it right now. And i didn't find any problem. Everything worked fine after a plugin reload. (I added and removed messages)

13. Well that's great and less headache for you I guess. I had a completely different experience. Here's what happened when I reloaded it.

12:41 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'InfoPanel v0.8.14' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    12:41 PM [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+IPanel].Add (System.String key, Oxide.Plugins.IPanel value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+IPanel..ctor (System.String name, .BasePlayer Player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.LoadDockPanel (System.String DockName, .BasePlayer Player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.LoadPanels (.BasePlayer Player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Then since I was at work and couldnt get on the server to see I left the plugin "loaded" after it threw that error everytime I tried to reload it even with the default config and if I left it in the plugins folder not only was it not working but it was spamming this

12:52 PM [Error] Failed to run a 2.00 timer in 'InfoPanel v0.8.14' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    12:52 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+IPanel.DestroyPanel (Boolean Redraw) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+IPanel.Refresh () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.RefreshSleepers () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.<OnPlayerSleepEnded>m__C () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I restarted the server and it worked fine again

14. I have an idea. I will look after it.

15. Thx man, don't mean to sound like I'm bitching, just trying to make you aware of what happened. It could maybe be a conflict with some other plugin I'm running also, who knows. Anyway I appreciate all the hard work. It's an awesome plugin

16. Yeah. The plugin is awesome, great to see where it has come so far!

17. Hi, The icons are missing. How do I fix this?

18. Try reinstall plugin or check image urls

19. The urls doesnt work.

20. Go on config and click on an image link? Does it come up or say image removed?