InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Can u send me your server log in pm (just where the error appeared and a few line before it, i am curious what happened there)?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
  2. Could someone make a quick example of how to bring the messages across to sit next to the compass bearings. Not enough room on the right for what I need.

Thanks in advance (if I don't get there first) :)

Ren

[EDIT: Cancel my last... problem solved. However, a guide to how the colour system works would be a good thing as would a slight more indepth guide to how to configure the bar to show Admins /Mod's online (as mentioned by another user previously). [/EDIT]

Cracking plugin though - kudos to the developer.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
  3. i i wanted to install he info pannel plugin for my erver would anyone be able to ofeer me help ith that
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446008838][/DOUBLEPOST]im really confuse about the api were do i put that so confused please help

4. If it's a standard install, just drop it into your plugins folder. Job Done :)

5. (16:24:19) | [Oxide] 5:24 PM [Error] Failed to run a 2.00 timer in 'InfoPanel v0.8.14' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(16:24:20) | [Oxide] 5:24 PM [Error] Failed to run a 3.00 timer in 'InfoPanel v0.8.14' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(16:24:20) | [Oxide] 5:24 PM [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'InfoPanel v0.8.14' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446047664][/DOUBLEPOST]and after mass disconnect RPC Error: addui

6. Thats says to me you've spelled something incorrectly...maybe?

7. Hello how can you change messages showing on bottom right corner is showing Beware! You are not alone

8. No i have default plugin!

9. Messages section in the config file.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446056213][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeah, i"m working on it.

10. Cech, post: 139346, member: 11958"]Hello how can you change messages showing on buttom right corner is showing[/QUOTE]
    I have found message in config file.cfg I change it to what i needed to and re-uploaded restart server but it still showing same think

11. I'd like to say great work on this plugin! I love the sleek look of it while providing very useful server information. Thanks for the hard work on this project.

I also had a question regarding removing some elements from the default config. For example, I was wanting to remove the XYZ coordinates, compass, and radiation alert. Would you be able to point me in the correct direction for removing those specific elements without breaking the plugins configuration.

Thanks!

12. Just change Available on the correspond element from true to false and do oxide.reload InfoPanel
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446057478][/DOUBLEPOST]For example:

"Radiation": {
    "AnchorX": "Left",
    "AnchorY": "Bottom",
    "Autoload": true,
    "Available": false,
    "BackgroundColor": "0 0 0 0.4",
    "Dock": "BottomDock",
    "Height": 0.95,
    "Image": {
    "AnchorX": "Left",
    "AnchorY": "Bottom",
    "Available": true,
    "BackgroundColor": "0 0 0 0.4",
    "Height": 0.8,
    "Margin": "0 0.15 0.1 0.1",
    "Order": 1,
    "Url": "http://i.imgur.com/owVdFsK.png",
    "Width": 0.75

13. Perfect, thanks so much for the response.

14. I'm having a silly issue. I modified the line for "private List<string> Messages = new List<string>()" for the timed messages, but I still see the old ones. I even performed oxide.reload notifier.

For instance, I see the note about Leroy Jenkins, but I don't see any such text in the InfoPanel.cs.

Where is that test coming from if not from that file?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446104354][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm sorry, I meant I did oxide.reload InfoPanel of course.

15. Look into config folder and open InfoPanel.json
    Messages section.

16. Hi! U can find everything in the config file. (oxide/Config/InfoPanel.json)

17. Hello @Ghosst please could you add support for economics where it would show your current balance? Id really appreciate it if you could. Thanks!

18. Ask the Economics plugin developer for it. I made the API functions just for that.