ImageLibrary

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,288 - First Release: Oct 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 36 likes
  1. gameservers.com admitted to it being a server issue.... soooo....
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528780259][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Plus it works from my other hosting provider and from home...

2. its been 4 days since this update has wrecked my server, my traffic is dead since nothing has pictures and everything looks gross. Fantastic.

3. Dude you do realize that the problem is server side right? for a server owner you sure are not understanding... Be a normal person and complain to the server host.

Thanks. :)

4. Yeah i was the first one to let everyone know it was GameServers sooooo check your facts before you come to the table nerd. Im allowed to complain, its called freedom of speech and had literally nothing to do with you! So id thank you to mind your own business :) if i wanted your opinion id reach down into the trash and grab it, but id really rather leave it where it belongs.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1528819380][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeeeeah um i dont think you understood the context. The other guy said that it WASNT a server problem and i said how can you be so sure? But thanks i guess?

5. Nah i understood the context, just didn't 'quote' the correct message is all =P just take it as I was agreeing with you.

6. I really don't think he's server is there or maybe he's just located somewhere else... It could be an issue here on West Coast Servers Idk
    but one thing I know for sure I have another server set up at GameServerKings... It is exactly the same files... I literally copy and pasted everything from here there and for my surprise everything worked perfectly... every image loaded and all plugins worked just fine! No "Image failed to download! Error: Cannot connect to destination host"
    That's why I guessed it must be something blocking the plugin from downloading the file because the plugin itself is running perfectly there!

7. Yeah they are aware of it (Gameservers.com), i've setup a temporary server with them to run tests and this server is located in a different location and it's the same shit...they don't seem to have a clue what the problem is at the moment....have you noticed also your playrust.io map ? All roads are powerlines lol

8. Not even using RustIO... it was causing too much trouble so I removed it! Yes I got that answer a few minutes ago:
    ""Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing,
    We've received a number of reports regarding this and we are investigating the cause.
    This ticket has now been assigned to a notification queue where you will be updated on the issue when more information is available.
    Kind Regards,
    GameServers""

I even linked them to this discussion 'couse one of them said there were no images error...

We've been using Oxide's forum to discuss a common issue on our servers that ended up not being related to the plugin so sorry about it Wulf and Killyou but also thanks for understanding!

9. I keep getting
    Code:
    [UniversalUI] Waiting on Image Library to initialize. Trying again in 60 Seconds
    Is there a setting I'm overlooking from a recent update? This is a new error for me.

10. Yeah well i went with gameserverkings and all is working....easier to manage and cheaper so f*ck you gameservers.com 8 days to fix that and it's still not working lol

11. I'm going through Gameservers, and the thing that doesn't make sense about this is, I have 2 servers on 1 dedicated machine. 1 server is running fine, the other won't work half of the plugins, including this one.

12. So as far as getting my provider to look into this. What exactly do I need to ask them to do? I can't just say "This plugin isn't working. Please fix it." I need to provide them with a little more information. I've tried to gather what I need by reading back through the forum. But I can't seem to pick it up.

I can't be on standby to reload the plugin after every reset. I could just put it into TimedExecute. But the server load time varies and reloading the plugin causes a flood and kicks players. At least for me.

13. I packed up my server and moved it to a dedicated hosting platform... ImageLibrary and all the plugins work fine now... Im done with gameservers.com

14. Okay. So reading back through, I don't think my error isn't the same as what other people are getting. At least I didn't see it.
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'HasImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v2.0.42' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, System.UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <f66868092a4b45b683f0e080d780fc36>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00679] in <f66868092a4b45b683f0e080d780fc36>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in <09b255f9a88d4ffda4779759134e116d>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in <ba44835247a74c58bf6cabef8b441b56>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in <ba44835247a74c58bf6cabef8b441b56>:0
    This results in the dependent plugins throwing these errors.
    Code:
    (11:52:07) | [ServerRewards] Waiting for ImageLibrary to finish image processing!
    (11:52:07) | [SkipNightUI] Waiting for ImageLibrary to finish image processing!
    (11:52:07) | [UniversalUI] Waiting on Image Library to initialize. Trying again in 60 Seconds
    (11:53:07) | [ServerRewards] Waiting for ImageLibrary to finish image processing!
    I get some other errors but I'm sure they are based on the first error posted.
    I'm current on Oxide.

15. You likely have a null data file

16. I spoke to a tech at gameserverskings.com with the interest to switch from gameservers.com. I explained the imagelibrary issue I have with current host and they say they have the same issues, but are working on a fix. Here is what he told me.

"The problem with ImageLibrary is that it saves images within system ram. Overuse of this plugin results in entire server nodes crashing, leading to massive system failure."

Hopefully someone can resolve this issue. It is required for several plugins I use.

17. He is wrong, it saves images to disk using the same database signs use. The only time the image is held in memory is while it is downloading, after which it is disposed

18. Thank you. Pretty much've had the same files since I set the server up. Would make sense they'd break at some point. :)