HurtStore

A simplified store with dynamic prices

Total Downloads: 2,047 - First Release: Jan 15, 2016 - Last Update: May 12, 2018

5/5, 17 likes
  1. Thank you very much!

2. hey i found the mistake.when you write /shop Food there is nothing when you write /shop food you can find the items. its a really little fix .thanks for your great support this plugin is awsome

3. i liked the old way to update prices and add items. you could see everything in the file with the item name id and price. now its just a pain. just saying

4. Could you add an option to manually set the buy sell prices?

5. Installed HurtStore and Economy Banks, without the support of Playtime Money, how to do

6. Hi, there was never a feature where it stored the names, it was actually a bug
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453540670][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can set the buy prices, currently the selling prices is a percentage of buy
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453540704][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I will add a similar feature to banks

7. Yeah I know, I'm talking about a feature to edit the sell price manually

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016
  8. Okay cool.

I will implement a feature.

9. Thanks so far the store is great! You've done an awesome job so far

10. Pho3niX90 updated HurtStore with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1453582448][/DOUBLEPOST]I have been playing with the store as a "user/player" and have noticed using itemids the entire time is somewhat frustrating. So have decided to rewrite the way the plugin finds items.

The next update will encorporate this new system and you will be able to add/sell/buy items either with the itemid or with the itemname.

Just though to keep everyone updated.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453582485][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Awesome thank you very much.

11. Bug report : When selling iron axe.... the store seems to take every iron axe in your inventory/hot bar instead of the desired number.

12. This also happens with every tool. Not just an iron axe, it happens with all pickaxes, all axes, and construction hammers, possibly more, thats the three I've tested so far though

13. Display error

Attached Files:

14. Delete hurtstore lang file and reload plugin

15. Still the case

16. Delete config, lang, and data files and make sure you have the lastest downloaded HurtStore.cs and reload the plugin.

17. Whether you can display properly

18. Not sure what you're asking?

19. This was fixed in the last update. Kindly test pls

20. Was it a problem with the langdoc? Because that is the only file I have which I did not delete from lasteat update.