HurtStore

A simplified store with dynamic prices

Total Downloads: 2,047 - First Release: Jan 15, 2016 - Last Update: May 12, 2018

5/5, 17 likes
  1. Pho3niX90 updated HurtStore with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1453710193][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi Thank you.

I am aware of the issue, and working on a better way to count everything in the players inventory.

Currently it looks for the item, takes the first item found and gets the quantity, so a steak will always have a max quantity of 1.

I will resolve this ASAP

2. Ahhh yes! I should have noticed this myself. Does this also explain the troubles in updating to the new version? Thanks for all your help :)

3. Version 1.2.1 should not have issue. I have added code to automatically convert storestock files.
    Are you having errors with this version?

4. Nope. Seems good. Then again I already went through the process of a fresh install so I wouldn't be having issues like before anyway.

5. Code:
    [Oxide] 8:53 PM [Info] [HurtStore] StoreStock has loaded with 0 items
    [Oxide] 8:53 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'HurtStore v1.2.1' (NullRefe
    renceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 8:53 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.Init () [0x00000] in <filen
    ame unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object&
    ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo metho
    d, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[]
    args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin
    Manager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 8:53 PM [Info] [HurtStore] Storestock default 34
    [Oxide] 8:53 PM [Info] [HurtStore] Storestock34
    [Oxide] 8:53 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin HurtStore v1.2.1 by Pho3niX90

6. Could you please provide your entire log file, if you do not want to post it here send me it via a message

7. Pho3niX90 updated HurtStore with a new update entry:

8. The new dynamic pricing sounds awesome! However I was wondering if it can be turned off if I decide it's not right for my server.

9. Yeah sure.

I will add the config setting today.

10. hellow
    store inventory is operating correctly ?

11. Inventory?

12. Thanks man. I was scared of updating the plugin to my server if I couldn't disable it.... did a lot of work balancing the market myself and if I didn't like what the supply/demand did to them I wanted to be able to go back to the old way. But I will definitely be trying it out once this ability is put into the config :)

13. Most definitely. This was mainly introduced to combat abusal of the store, so if people mine stacks of easy resources to sell and buy expensive resources with cash, it will offset the the pricing. I have ran it on my server for a few days now . Will upload uodate in about 30mins

14. Pho3niX90 updated HurtStore with a new update entry:

15. sorry.
    I am not good at English . I am using the translation

/shopclere
    /additem test 22 1    
    Wood plank , not a -1 my backpack
    /buy 22
    Wood plank, +1 ok
    but
    /buy 22
    Wood plank,+1 why?
    Stock in 1 ? or
    Some also to buy ?

16. The syntax you are using is wrong.

See here
    To buy an item use
    /buy item qty

To add a new item to stock
    /additem categorie item price

So you would use.
    /buy "wood plank" 22
    That will give you 22 items of woodplank

Or /buy 22 22
    That will also give you 22 woodplank

17. sorry
    /buy 22 1 miss type

The problem
    Shop of stock infinite ?

/additem test 22 1 =shop of stock wood plank= 1?
    =my backpack wood plank -1?

The store will not be stock management ?

18. No the store has infinite stock.
    Additem test 22 1
    This will be in category "test", the item will be 22/woodplank and the price will be 1.

Stock management will be the next big update to come.

19. ok.thx

20. Here's another question/suggestion for ya. Any way to get the shop to stop showing decimals? I'd like it to only be whole numbers on mine.