HurtStore

A simplified store with dynamic prices

Total Downloads: 2,031 - First Release: Jan 15, 2016 - Last Update: May 12, 2018

5/5, 17 likes
  1. TY guys.. I used "Banks" plugin,not EconomyBanks)) TY

2. The new version should be available around 21:00 CAT time, after testing has been done. This will add the ability to add custom items with custom prices. Along with disabling selling feature.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453288090][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Is everything working now?

3. It does not want to work...
    I tortured you :/ sorry

EconomyBanks(1.0.3) and Hurtstore(1.0.6) have new versions

2:05 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ChatCmd_Buy' on plugin 'HurtStore v1.0.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    2:05 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.ChatCmd_Buy (.PlayerSession player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. I just experience a bit under the new plug-in, which killed backpack money situation will not fall, the other everything is normal!

5. Maybe i use OXIDE version 2.0.1732? for this reason it does not want to work?

6. type ingame /version

7. Oxide 2.0.1732 Hurtworld 25

8. you need to update you Oxide i have Oxide 2.0.1736 Hurtworld 25

9. TY now work.

10. Can the number of items sold only increase a player, nobody is selling 0

11. Sorry I do not understand.

12. Your store is now an unlimited number of players can sell in order to buy other players after, no one is selling the number 0

13. Are you asking about the feature you requested earlier? If so it will be implemented in about 2 days.

14. The banking system can increase the dispensing fee it? There are transfers between the player and the player's fee?
    Now your money in the banking system can be modified by a software, this is a BUG

15. I am sorry but something is getting lost in translation. It seems you are talking about 2 different things.
    Please screenshot your plugins folder.

16. What is your mother tongue

17. Afrikaans. Doubt anyone on here speaks it. But English is perfectly fine.

18. Het bankwezen kan verbetering van de distributie van gratis?De spelers en spelers is hoeveel het kost?
    Nu je geld in het systeem van de Bank kunnen worden gewijzigd door de software, dit is een vergissing.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453301813][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Vertaald in je land van herkomst kan lezen?

19. Pho3niX90 updated HurtStore with a new update entry:

20. Not that its a big deal or anything, just helps make the plugin look a bit more professional, but you have some typos in the Store, "Purchase Successfull" <Only has 1 L (successful) & "Please give a postive number" <missing an I (positive)

For anyone who wants to change it, it's in the lang doc.