HurtStore

A simplified store with dynamic prices

Total Downloads: 2,031 - First Release: Jan 15, 2016 - Last Update: May 12, 2018

5/5, 17 likes
  1. Thank you very much.

2. If I understand you correctly.
    You basically need a "Player Store"?

3. I do not know you played never played World of Warcraft World of Warcraft auction house like the same player free trade
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453281224][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I do not know you played never played World of Warcraft, World of Warcraft auction house like the same player free trade
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453281578][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I mean is the shops liberalization, one player sold items, other players can buy this items!

4. Okay so.

If no player has sold "Wood", then no player can buy "Wood"?
    But if a player has sold 20 "Wood" to the store then another can buy a maximum of 20 "Wood" from the store?

5. Yes, the list of items and prices administrator can provide. However, the number of items can only rely on the players trading decisions!OK?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453284974][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes, the administrator can provide a list of items. However, the number and price of the good players can only rely on the sale of their own decision!

6. I'm sorry, my english is bad,have fun ;)

at the new store no body can sell or buy, that is a bag or...? and one question more, u made store and it is working with "Banks" how people can buy? from accounts or pokets?

7. are you chinese?

8. Nope,I'm from Azerbaijan

9. where are you from

10. Okay I understand. I will work on that option in next major release.

11. I'm sorry, my english is bad,have fun ;)

at the new store no body can sell or buy, that is a bag or...? and one question more, u made store and it is working with "Banks" how people can buy? from accounts or pokets?

12. Do you have errors in the log file? Are you using the latest version of HurtStore + EconomyBanks
    Currently users can only pay with "cash", the resaon being is that if the option is available to buy from bank account then they will always keep their money in their bank account. They will never be able to lose their cash to PvP. However, I will add an option to make it adjustable.

13. The store to buy things with the bank's money.

14. You are using an outdated version. Please download the new version of both EconomyBanks and HurtStore

15. I think the idea is reasonable, death drop backpack money can increase a lot of fun PVP, withdrawal may charge a small tax, the administrator can give a player any increase or decrease money, players can transfer between each other.
    Administrators can view any one player bank balance!

16. 1:43 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ChatCmd_Buy' on plugin 'HurtStore v1.0.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    1:43 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.ChatCmd_Buy (.PlayerSession player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HurtStore.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. I went to experience the latest version of both EconomyBanks and HurtStore

18. ok,ty i will try reinstall new plugins.. :)

19. Well, I hope to see the new plug as soon as possible!