HuntRPG

Moved

Total Downloads: 16,958 - First Release: Mar 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 30, 2018

5/5, 73 likes
  1. I've been trying to track down that error for a while. If you could monitor players and tell me when it mainly happens, that'd be awesome.
    As for the ammo, it should update in the guns when it is moved, it's setup to update according to the players STR stat upon inventory/server refresh.
    If it consists let me know, I can change the method of calling.
    In the process of overhauling the UI system, and if all of these errors happen, I'll end up overhauling the entire plugin so it's built more correctly, and easier to spot NRE's.
    Code:
    var capacity = (int)(projectile.primaryMagazine.definition.builtInSize * (1f + rpgInfo.Strength / (RPGInfo.XPTable.Length * 2.0f)));
    Change this (line 1756) to
    Code:
    var capacity = (int)(projectile.primaryMagazine.definition.builtInSize * (1f + rpgInfo.Strength / (RPGInfo.XPTable.Length * 4.0f)));
    and it'll be heavily reduced. Raise it even further to reduce it further, lower it to allow for easier gain of ammo.
    I'll make a config for this later on, probably. Once the changes above are done.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519077204][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm currently having a little trouble with my computer and launching Rust.
    Until I can get this fixed (hopefully today) I'll put this on hold.

2. first off I'd like to thank you for all your hard work second my players absolutely love the plugin they gave me a few suggestions they would like to see.

already mentioned a few that you know about such as boosters and UI but a bunch of my players recently mentioned intellect should give you cold/environment protection and strength more HP other things requested is addon integration to the quest plugin.

the plugins definitely going to stay in my server if you want I can make you a moderator so you can monitor things with players actively using it.

Edit: Here is my config if anyone wants it more levels 250 Edited XP amounts- Pastebin Link

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
  3. That would be useful, as my server (personal) isn't too populated.
    I'm currently running a command to check all my windows files, as the error I got was a "Untrusted system file".
    As for the HP, I can work on that, since it was in the plugin in the past.
    As for INT giving cold and such protection, I could work on that as well.
    Once I figure out what's wrong with my computer me and you can have a chat, if you'd like.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519078513][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Starting at line 2764, you can modify the XP tables, and a few other things.
    Code:
    static class HKD
        {
            public const int MaxLevel = 200; <-- Max level (Who would've guessed haha)
            public const float SkillPointsGain = 1.0975f;
            public const float StatPointsGain = 1.015f;
            public const int SkillPointsPerLevel = 2;
            public const int StatPointsPerLevel = 3;
            public const int BaseXP = 383;   <-- Change the amount of XP for level 1.
            public const float LevelMultiplier = 1.055f;  <-- Multiplier of levels after level 1.
            public const int LevelModule = 10;
            public const float ModuleReducer = .0055f;
            public const float DeathReducer = .05f;
        }

It seems like I have fixed it, would you like to chat?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519089487][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE:
    Okay, bad news guys.
    Rust is having a sissy fit over my dbgcore.dll which is really odd.
    I'm going to be reinstalling Windows to fix this problem, which will wipe my progress in the plugin so far.
    I will attempt to save as much as I can.
    I should be back on the plugin in the next day or two.
    Huge apologies.
    -Default.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519165926,1519077799][/DOUBLEPOST]UPDATE:
    I have reinstalled Windows, and am currently testing out Rust and how it plays. If it lets me.
    I'll hopefully be fully back in around an hour or two.
    Sorry for the wait.
    -Default.

4. Code:
    (14:37:16) | Exception while calling NextTick callback (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.HuntRPG+<OnStructureUpgrade>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.OnFrame (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (14:49:20) | Exception while calling NextTick callback (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.HuntRPG+<OnStructureUpgrade>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (14:50:57) | Exception while calling NextTick callback (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (14:51:37) | Calling hook OnEntityTakeDamage resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BotSpawn - True (Boolean), HuntRPG (HitInfo (HitInfo))
    (14:52:40) | Exception while calling NextTick callback (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Code:
    (14:51:37) | Calling hook OnEntityTakeDamage resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BotSpawn - True (Boolean), HuntRPG (HitInfo (HitInfo))

Any idea ?

5. I’m still trying to fix the bug with BotSpawn, and I think I’ve finally tracked down the NextTick callback!
    I might have a fix posted for both today.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519490053][/DOUBLEPOST]
    @DanBosS
    Code:
    object OnEntityTakeDamage(BaseCombatEntity entity, HitInfo info)
            {
                NPCPlayerApex Scientist = null;

if (entity is NPCPlayerApex)
                   {
                        Scientist = entity as NPCPlayerApex;

if (!TempRecord.NPCPlayers.Contains(Scientist))
                        return null;

if (info.Initiator is BasePlayer)
                        {
                            var damagedbot = entity as NPCPlayer;
                            var canNetwork = Vanish?.Call("IsInvisible", info.Initiator);                                                                           //bots wont retaliate to vanished players
                                if ((canNetwork is bool))
                                if ((bool)canNetwork)
                                {
                                    info.Initiator = null;
                                }

if (configData.Options.Peace_Keeper)                                                                                                //prevent melee farming with peacekeeper on
                                {
                                var heldMelee = info.Weapon as BaseMelee;
                                var heldTorchWeapon = info.Weapon as TorchWeapon;
                                if (heldMelee != null || heldTorchWeapon != null)
                                info.damageTypes.ScaleAll(0);
                                }

var bData = Scientist.GetComponent<botData>();
                                float multiplier = 100f / bData.health;
                                info.damageTypes.ScaleAll(multiplier);
                        }
                   }            if (info?.Initiator is NPCPlayer && entity is BasePlayer)                                                                                           //add in bot accuracy
                {
                    var attacker = info.Initiator as NPCPlayerApex;

if (TempRecord.NPCPlayers.Contains(attacker))
                    {
                        var bData = attacker.GetComponent<botData>();                    System.Random rnd = new System.Random();
                        int rand = rnd.Next(1, 10);
                            if (bData.accuracy < rand)                                                                                                              //scale bot attack damage
                            {
                            return null;
                            }
                            else
                            {
                            info.damageTypes.ScaleAll(bData.damage);
                            return null;   
                            }
                    }
                }
                return null;
            }

To solve the BotSpawn error.

6. XDefaultX updated Hunt RPG with a new update entry:

7. Thx !

But /g and /hgui are not working :(

8. If you read my post, it's changed to /hg.
    Makes more sense to have it still have a "h" in it, since it is the HuntRPG haha
    Please let me know if anything else is weird.

9. sorry ;)

10. It’s all good, been busy a little bit. Hoping to have a good update soon.

11. Thanks for the icons.
    I've been thinking of getting it updated, and I have someone taking care of it already.
    We found out the image it's currently using is for animal jams, and could be copy-righted.

12. XDefaultX updated Hunt RPG with a new update entry:

13. Hello there, thanks a lot for your works.

I would to know if it is possible to know how to translate your plug ? :D Can I edit directly the .cs or there is a better methods ? :D

For exemple :
    Code:
    {
                        HMK.Help, string.Join("\n", new[]
                        {
                            "To get an overview about the Hunt RPG, type. Pour avoir un aperçu global de the Hunt, tapez dans le chat. \"/hunt about\"",
                            "To see you available shortcuts commdands, type. Pour voir toutes les commandes, tapez. \"/hunt shortcuts\"",
                            "To see you player profile, type. bdggfdglifd \"/hunt profile\"",
                            "To see you current xp, type. bdggfdglifd \"/hunt xp\"",
                            "To see how to change you profile preferences, type. bdggfdglifd \"/hunt profilepreferences\"",
                            "To use an easy to use GUI to spend point type. bdggfdglifd \"/hgui\""
                        })
                    },
    Thanks a lot.

14. It’s possible to translate it, I would recommend going to the Lang file and moving it over to the other Lang that you want it to be called for and modify it from there.
    However, since I mainly speak English, I won’t have any support for other languages, in the near future anyways.
    Next update all of the information and language files will be updated, if you want to hold off for a little bit so you’re not causing extra work for yourself.

15. Thanks.

Allright I will wait :) do you know when you will upload the next update ? :)

16. It will most likely be by next week. Or maybe in the next day or two, depends on how school and real life is.

17. Ok thanks :) good luck :)

18. i am getting error

19. What’s the error?
    Can’t fix what I don’t know haha