HuntRPG

Moved

Total Downloads: 16,958 - First Release: Mar 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 30, 2018

5/5, 73 likes
  1. Hi, would there be a way to detect when we are in a phase of only such an Event (Event Manager) and that in this case we can or not deactivated all the modifications which concern, the resistance and the evasions? Because in case of duel the players with the good stats have a monstrous advantage. Thank you

2. I can add checks to it, but currently with the code I cannot add any configurations until o completely re-write it so I’m much more familiar with what’s on the plugin.

3. Hey guys, just want to give you all a quick update.
    Currently, I'm going through a few mental battles in my life, so progress will be a little slowed.
    I am also in the process of re-writing the entire plugin, to give more room for expansion.
    So it may be a little while until I can get a release out for you all.
    All the best.
    -Default.
    FYI: I'm not abandoning the plugin, I'm just going to do things a tad slower, to help get better in my real life.

4. Exception while calling NextTick callback (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.HuntRPG+<OnStructureUpgrade>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.OnFrame (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. If you look at posts prior to the recent ones.
    I know of this, I'm not looking for the cause of it anymore, as I am re-writing the entire plugin.

6. Been a while since a post happened.
    Sorry about my inactivity.
    Life has hit me like a truck.
    I am looking to get back to work in the upcoming weeks!
    My computer is no longer able to handle Rust as well as it did, so it’s quite difficult for me to get on and test bug fixes and new features.
    Also, slight update, I was working on getting BlinkArrow working again.
    More information will be available soon.

7. you been gone for like 2 weeks I was starting to get worried get on discord

8. Apologies, just old relationships causing a lot of problems...
    Good news is I won’t be getting legal action taken upon me haha...
    Looking to be back in about 2-3 weeks,

9. Hey guys.
    Finally got a new graphics card, so I can finally run Rust.
    I'll be getting back into the plugin here shortly.

10. Has anything broken?
    I no longer have a server, or a test server.
    So I cannot fix problems as they go live.

11. Hi

Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'HuntRPG v1.5.71' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].Add (System.String key, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[ItemDefinition,String,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[ItemDefinition,String,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HuntRPG.LoadRpg (VersionNumber dataVersion) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HuntRPG.OnTerrainInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HuntRPG.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HuntRPG.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Please put these in a code reference, thanks.
    I have noticed it, and am already working on it.

13. Huge apologies, school is almost over. Finals week next week then I'm free!
    I'll be working on that patch momentarily.

Good news and bad news.
    Good news: A brand new configuration file is going to be used in the near future.
    Bad news: It's going to take a bit to rewrite some of the configuration options.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2018
  14. XDefaultX updated Hunt RPG with a new update entry:

15. XDefaultX updated Hunt RPG with a new update entry:

16. I love this plugin <3

17. Thanks!
    However, I take none of the credit. Most of the work done has been by previous maintainers before me.
    :)

18. Here's a patch to fix the OnServerInit:

Code:
    76a77
    >             itemShortname = new Dictionary<string, string>();
    1287c1288,1293
    <             itemShortname = ItemManager.itemList.ToDictionary(definition => definition.displayName.translated.ToLower(), definition => definition.shortname);
    ---
    >             foreach (var item in ItemManager.itemList) {
    >                 var itemDisplayName = item.displayName.translated.ToLower();
    >                 if (!itemShortname.ContainsKey(itemDisplayName)) {
    >                     itemShortname.Add(itemDisplayName, item.shortname);
    >                 }
    >             }

19. Thank you greatly for this.
    Would you mind putting this into the OnServerInit hook please?
    I cannot seem to figure out how to add it into the code as is.
    If you have the .cs file fixed, please start a PM and I'll update asap.
    Thanks!
    -Default.

20. 1287c1288,1293
    means it from line 1287 to 1293

this line needs removed
    Code:
    itemShortname = ItemManager.itemList.ToDictionary(definition => definition.displayName.translated.ToLower(), definition => definition.shortname);
    and replaced with this code
    Code:
    itemShortname = new Dictionary<string, string>();
                foreach (var item in ItemManager.itemList) {
                     var itemDisplayName = item.displayName.translated.ToLower();
                     if (!itemShortname.ContainsKey(itemDisplayName)) {
                         itemShortname.Add(itemDisplayName, item.shortname);
                     }
                 }