HuntRPG

Moved

Total Downloads: 16,958 - First Release: Mar 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 30, 2018

5/5, 73 likes
  1. This isn't meant to run with ZLevels.
    Uninstall ZLevels or Hunt.
    Command is /h craftmsg
    Should be disabled by default, if not, then that was an oversight on my part.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1531413675][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The command is /h craftmsg

2. Command works, Thanks! will add that to my help list. And Zlevels is not meant to work with Hunt, but with some tweaking you can make it so they do.

3. ZLevels and Hunt are essentially the same thing, just Hunt is much more in-depth.
    Hunt also bases it's XP off of the amount gathered from nodes/trees/pickups. So having both isn't the best option for keeping the plugin balanced.
    But if it works, continue, haha.

4. XDefaultX updated Hunt RPG with a new update entry:

5. How do you move the position?

Attached Files:

6. Update the plugin.

7. Thank you. I am updating plug-ins. Everything is getting better.

8. HuntRPG causes massive server lag spikes when a new player is added to the server. This only lasts 1-2 seconds but is frequent due to server popularity. Is there any way to reduce/remove this lag? Feedback greatly appreciated!

9. first time i see this happen

upload_2018-7-19_12-44-1.png

10. Known bug. Hard to track it currently.
    Only happens sometimes when someone is building/upgrading.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1531979557][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Odd, I've never tested the plugin with a popular server, or with more than 15 players.
    I'll look into it.

11. I found the cause of the next tick error!
    Hopefully will push out an update soon.

12. XDefaultX updated Hunt RPG with a new update entry:

13. XDefaultX updated Hunt RPG with a new update entry:

14. How do I get this plugin working properly with "Pets" and the Tamer feature?

15. Pets will need to be updated.
    I don't maintain the plugin, so I cannot provide further help.

16. Okay maybe you can help me with a different issue then. Someone has somehow gotten higher level than intended, how can I default JUST THEIR Hunt RPG level?

17. Unload the plugin, open the data file, and modify their data, and load the plugin.
    Working on the commands to work better.

18. XDefaultX updated Hunt RPG with a new update entry:

19. Hello, every update all my conf file settings are reset ... It's pretty tedious to redo it each time. Would it be possible for the old settings to be preserved? Especially if the update does not affect the already existing parameters ?
    I changed the values so that some skill is multiplied or divided. It's already complicated to find the right values to make round accounts (like X10).

Thank you

20. Another question, how do I update this plugin without resetting all the data I have like the user said above?