HuntRPG

Moved

Total Downloads: 16,959 - First Release: Mar 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 30, 2018

5/5, 73 likes
  1. Apologies. I'll take more time to actually test everything, since the NRE flood happened I've been double checking and double testing.

2. Noticed that deleting the item list causes crafting to not work.
    Will be attempting to save the item list in a separate file as to not spam up your actual config file.
    If I cannot do this, I will have to add it back in.

3. XDefaultX updated Hunt RPG with a new update entry:

4. Awesome to see this mod getting a refresh! I'm excited. I'll load it up on my server to test it out.

5. I noticed that changing the minimum level required for Blacksmith from 30 down to 15 didn't actually work, it still say required level 30. Is altering the config not working yet?

6. Let me check out the code for the skill. It could've been a hard lock.

7. Also, I noticed when running Alphaloot, when I cracked a barrel, I get this in my rcon, followed by server crash -
    Note that this didn't happen with Alphaloot disabled.

(12:41:07) | Invalid Position: generic_world[1387340] scrap (world) (NaN, NaN, NaN) (destroying)

(12:41:07) | Invalid Position: generic_world[1387331] mask.bandana (world) (NaN, NaN, NaN) (destroying)

(12:41:07) | Invalid Position: generic_world[1387337] pants.shorts (world) (NaN, NaN, NaN) (destroying)

(12:41:07) | Invalid Position: generic_world[1387332] blueprintbase (world) (NaN, NaN, NaN) (destroying)

(12:41:07) | Invalid Position: generic_world[1387333] ammo.rocket.smoke (world) (NaN, NaN, NaN) (destroying)

(12:41:07) | Invalid Position: generic_world[1387339] sign.wooden.huge (world) (NaN, NaN, NaN) (destroying)

(12:41:07) | Invalid Position: generic_world[1387334] barricade.wood (world) (NaN, NaN, NaN) (destroying)

(12:41:07) | Invalid Position: generic_world[1387335] bucket.water (world) (NaN, NaN, NaN) (destroying)

(12:41:07) | Invalid Position: generic_world[1387336] sheetmetal (world) (NaN, NaN, NaN) (destroying)

(12:41:07) | Invalid Position: generic_world[1387338] mask.balaclava (world) (NaN, NaN, NaN) (destroying)

8. That would be a problem you'll have to talk to Fujikura about on CC.

9. Ok, I'm gonna be a pest, but not trying to annoy you. This plugin is really neat, and I hope you get it all working as expected.

I finally got enough to level up Blacksmith, but I'm not smelting above 1x. I leveled to 5 on blacksmith, with strength at 75. Is there something I'm not understanding here?

10. There is a chance of it doing the skill,
    Code:
        },
        "Blacksmith": {
          "Name": "Blacksmith",
          "Type": "Blacksmith",
          "Enabled": true,
          "Description": "BlacksmithDesc",
          "Usage": "None",
          "RequiredLevel": 30,
          "MaxLevel": 5,
          "RequiredSkills": [],
          "Modifiers": {
            "Chance": {
              "Args": [
                0.15  <-- Chance
              ]
            },
            "RessRate": {
                0.5 <-- How much per it'll give
              ]
            }
          },
          "RequiredStats": [
            {
              "str": 75
            }
          ],
          "SkillPointsPerLevel": 7
        },

I'm still figuring out the plugin, but it's making more sense.
    Try this
    Code:
        },
        "Blacksmith": {
          "Name": "Blacksmith",
          "Type": "Blacksmith",
          "Enabled": true,
          "Description": "BlacksmithDesc",
          "Usage": "None",
          "RequiredLevel": 30,
          "MaxLevel": 5,
          "RequiredSkills": [],
          "Modifiers": {
            "Chance": {
              ]
            },
            "RessRate": {
              ]
            }
          },
          "RequiredStats": [
            {
              "str": 75
            }
          ],
          "SkillPointsPerLevel": 7
        },

100% chance, with a 5x rate.
    I'll check out the levels as well, something just popped up in my real life, so it'll be an hour or two.

11. I'm not seeing any rate change with that either. The other features all seem to work as expected, just not the blacksmith.

No worries, whenever you get to it. Thanks again!

12. Keep in mind, the skill will only run the chance when wood is being burned.

13. right, I assume each tick? I let a few hundred sulfur ore cook to be sure.

14. It's per wood consumption tick.
    Take 100 ore, of any kind, and throw it into a large furnace.
    Make sure it's in different stacks, as I've noticed it works better (possible patch later on?)
    I can do some testing on my test server if you'd like. PM me for the IP.

15. ok, I think I see the difference, it's just not as much of a difference as I expected. Thanks for the explanation.

16. You can allow higher levels to allot for more of a change for players who grind enough to get the points to buy it.

17. XDefaultX really love this plugin now! With the HGui is makes it lots easier for players to use!
    Great work.
    Is it possible (in the config) that you remove the /hunt and replace it with /hgui (or other name)
    So if someone say /hunt he get the GUI.
    I did this now for my server by rename /hgui with /level (and 1 text document in the language file)

18. I could do something like that.
    I was planning on having it switch over to the GUI, and have it be GUI based once I learn more of them.

19. Yeah GUI looks better and is more player friendly ;-)

20. Every time I make an item, the plugin is wrong.

Attached Files: