Humanity System

A humanity system based off of the DayZ mod

Total Downloads: 1,598 - First Release: Jul 6, 2016 - Last Update: Aug 6, 2016

5/5, 6 likes
  1. okey thanks men
    If you could do so as you said would be best
    Also remember that if you're hero. and neutral kill you go back bandit

2. Also looking for a fix +1

3. Im working on it. I cannot fix anything currently so if someone could post a temp fix? Im on mobile for 3 days so I cannot upload!

4. I could try to. I am not at home either but I at least have a PC here.

5. If you could that would be awesome!

6. Try this. Its late I don't have much more time tonight. But tomorrow again.

Attached Files:

7. any news?

8. Tried the version I have posted above?

9. When i kill someone i become a bandit. start with 0 humanity and 50 humanity makes me a bandit. if i kill bandits i dont become a Hero, how does this work? Ive been killed by a bandit several times and i now have 2650 humanity and im still a Bandit. How do i become a Hero? If this should be like DayZ i should get +humanity for killing bandits. and -humanity for killing Heros and Neutrals. Cheers

10. Did you try the version I posted above?

11. yes tried and get more errors look

[Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'HumanitySystem v1.0.3' (InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object)
    00:44 [Debug] at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[players] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[players] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HumanitySystem+players.Find (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HumanitySystem.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity victimEntity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.HumanitySystem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

this error is killing sleeping player

and not get hero any time please you can

could put that when animals kill if you're bandit you went back neutral. and you kill other players who were bandits you became hero. and if you kill only animals that you remove the bandit but do not give hero.

Also remember that if you're hero. and neutral kill you go back bandit

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2016
  12. I'm not sure why sleepers are not working. Im looking into this but im very busy with a plugin.

13. 'Killing sleepers works for me and i did this to make the text over head stay and update all the time
    Code:
    nearby.SendConsoleCommand("ddraw.text", 0.1f, messageColor, player.transform.position + new Vector3(0, 1.9f, 0),"<size=25>" + lastMessage + "</size>");
                    timer.Repeat(0.3f, 50, () =>

14. Try this

Attached Files:

15. Sorry for the lateness guys. Gonna work on the plugin now. Thanks @LaserHydra for all the help and posting your revised additions.

16. DylanSMR updated Humanity System with a new update entry:

17. Thanks for the update! Can we have the option to move the HUD to the left please? ;)

18. Yeah I will create a option for it one day. It requires me to find the dimensions for everything again which is a pain lol
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468964480][/DOUBLEPOST]Will do that now actually. Just to get it over with.

19. Cleaned up your OnEntityDeath changes again :p use the variables my friend, use the variables! :p

Also removed additional SaveData() lines...

Code:
    void OnEntityDeath(BaseCombatEntity victimEntity, HitInfo info)
            {
                if (info?.Initiator?.ToPlayer() != null && victimEntity?.ToPlayer() != null)
                {
                    BasePlayer victim = victimEntity.ToPlayer();
                    BasePlayer attacker = info.Initiator.ToPlayer();
                    CuiHelper.DestroyUi(victim, "HumanUI");
                    if(victim.userID == attacker.userID) return;                if (players.Find(victim) == null)
                        OnPlayerInit(victim);                if (players.Find(attacker) == null)
                        OnPlayerInit(attacker);                players victimData = players.Find(victim);
                    players attackerData = players.Find(victim);                victimData.Deaths++;
                    attackerData.Kills++;                if (victimData.Rank == 0 || victimData.Rank == 1)
                    {
                        attackerData.Humanity -= Convert.ToInt32(Config["HumanityLossGainOnKill"]);
                        CheckStats(attacker);
                    }
                    else if (victimData.Rank == 2)
                    {
                        attackerData.Humanity += Convert.ToInt32(Config["HumanityLossGainOnKill"]);
                        CheckStats(attacker);
                    }                SaveData();
                }
            }

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2016
  20. I forgot that was there lol :p. Thanks though, about to update with new config(GUI).