Humanity System

A humanity system based off of the DayZ mod

Total Downloads: 1,598 - First Release: Jul 6, 2016 - Last Update: Aug 6, 2016

5/5, 6 likes
  1. Just making sure haha :p
    Will fix it soon. Thanks for the spot out lol

2. There wouldn't be a way to tell if the player is bandit or hunter though. Are there plans to maybe implement like a special clothing kit? There has to be a way to make it so you can tell :( lols. Love the concept though.

3. I can try. Maybe a icon above there head. Chat groups should show up in chat next to there name.

4. DylanSMR updated Humanity System with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1467853282][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way the ChatHead text above the head feature is not tested so it may or may not work.

5. hey i just got around to putting it on my server and i got this error
    Code:
    [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'HumanitySystem v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    18:10 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.HumanitySystem.DrawChatMessage (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer nearby) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HumanitySystem.CheckDis () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HumanitySystem.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HumanitySystem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

6. Interesting. I will look into that. Is it when its loaded or?

7. yes when i load it i get that error in the console

8. DylanSMR updated Humanity System with a new update entry:

9. hey thanks for the update. that fixed my issue
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467867204][/DOUBLEPOST]one more thing if a neutral player kills and bandit they earn -humanity shouldn't they get +?

10. They loose? Odd I will check that
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467868207][/DOUBLEPOST]I just checked it looks like it should work right.

11. idk man cant gain + humanity tried it with a bunch of players

12. You sure they are bandits? I will look over it in the mornin. Try to kill a hero and tell me what that gives. Also is the name thing working above the heads?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467872679][/DOUBLEPOST]I will be busy with the XP system tomorrow so its gonna be delayed.

13. I have no idea what the Humanity system is from DayZ mod, any chance the overview can get a better description for those of us that do not know?

Would be nice to know what this plug in is. :)

14. Yeah I will do all of this this tuesday. As that is when I get back from vacation!

15. Wonderful thank you! Have a great vacation! :D

16. Hello DylanSMR
    Iam running your script,
    The following things don't work as it suppose to.

- Killing a other bandit doesnt gain humanity.
    - The Names above the head do work but is glitchy, when they get triggered they float everywhere and we can sometimes see these names trough buildings if we are close enough.

Hope this helped you

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2016
  17. With some effort when I get home I can fix the head problem. The bandit thing I don't understand as I coded it correctly. I will look into to and confirm some stuff.

18. could put that when animals kill if you're bandit you went back neutral. and you kill other players who were bandits you became hero. and if you kill only animals that you remove the bandit but do not give hero.

19. When I am
    home possibly. I cannot release updates till then.