A humanity system based off of the DayZ mod

Total Downloads: 1,598 - First Release: Jul 6, 2016 - Last Update: Aug 6, 2016

5/5, 6 likes
  1. DylanSMR submitted a new resource:

Humanity System - A humanity system based off of the DayZ mod

Read more about this resource...

2. when i use /HumanityStatusi get this and no gui in the top right corner

Code:
    (13:02:36) | [Oxide] 12:02 [Error] Failed to call hook 'HumanStat' on plugin 'HumanitySystem v1.0.0' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (13:02:36) | [Oxide] 12:02 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.HumanitySystem+players].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HumanitySystem.HumanStat (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.HumanitySystem.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

3. The first plugin I've seen really using BetterChat's API besides BabelChat. I really appreciate it. Good work :)

4. not work! and thanks for release. fix please

5. Hey just got a idea, you could make this so when you get (+x) Humanity you get granted permissions and also when you get (-x) Humanity you get granted permissions :)

6. dude your the best cant wait to try it out when i get home from work!

7. Sorry for late response was asleep. I will work on all of the bugs now. Also the GUI is a work in progress.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467815941][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeah I thought it would be a cool addition to use it instead of just creating my own version. The API was easy to use as well! :)

8. DylanSMR updated Humanity System with a new update entry:

9. /HumanityStatus - too long command

10. To type out you mean? Doesn't seem so but if you have a idea of what to change it to just ask :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467817570][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way I cannot test any of this in-game so if it something doesn't work my bad :( Next week the GUI will be worked on so no worries about that yet.

11. You could make the command changeable in the config file :p

12. You could add so we can change in config as LaserHydra said and you could have 2 commands one /HumanityStatus and /HS

13. So do they get increased humanity when they heal people or something? Or is it just you start as a hero and you level down as you kill people?

Great work otherwise!

14. You start at neutral which is 2500 below and -2500 above. When you kill a neutral or a hero you loose humanity, if you kill a bandit you gain humanity. I could add a healing aspect.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467826450][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ah yes. I will do that soon enough :p

15. Healing part would be awesome and when you kill bears and wolfs could add to the humanity to.

16. @DylanSMR You have to fix your API usage. The argument of the API function does not take BasePlayer but string : userID :p

EDIT: Just noticed that I didn't change it on the overview yet. I have fixed that.

17. I could make the bear/wolf a config option. Healing cant be to hard to add in :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467826883][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Oh it takes a userID? Oh man I thought that took a BasePlayer :p. Ill fix it when I get home in a few hours.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467826942][/DOUBLEPOST]Atleast its a easy fix :)

18. Make sure to send it as a string though.

19. So like player.UserIDString right?

20. yes :p